TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Well, at this rate, my hatchies that keep getting sick will at least gender faster when they get down to that time. dry.gif

Huge Thanks to CellyBean, I traded my red egg for a blue. I now have two of each crystals. This is where I bow out for a while.

Good luck hunting everyone.

It's a little frutrating to see that my clicks aren't fast enough. Normaly I am a good catcher during releaces but this is to high for me. Just catched three reds wile all three slots refreshed, trated one for a green but no blue at once. And still after 2 days over hundred users in the volcano. I hoped some eggs will end abandoned but... well... nothing

Edited by Draconis92

Okay. Three hours of non-stop refreshing is starting to get to me. And I have nothing to show for it but two eggs I misclicked and tried to remove by biting them, causing them BOTH to die. I think I'm done trying for a while. I don't know why these new ones can't be put in the front of the line or even put in every biome temporarily.

18 hours until TJ's hatchies grow.

And I think I've reached a point that I just don't care anymore.

I've got one, so let's hope I can get all 3 colors through breeding.

I doubt I'm getting anymore now.

there was a gold actually in the volcano this morning! (i missed it :c)

i dont think these guys will be as bad as golds and silvers since i still see them mostly in the shuffles

Yeah I saw that gold earlier too and didn't get it. xd.png I was surprised to see one of them crop up. How often are they seen in the biomes normally?

I suspect that once these guys stop dropping we're not going to see them for a while. That doesn't mean they're going to be rare! The same thing happened after the Magelight pygmy drop (along with the other dragons they dropped with, but I don't have time to look them up as I'm flying out the door). They're common now, but if I recall correctly, after they stopped flooding they vanished for something like a week or two.

When the Legendary Trio dropped it was like this, then I didn't see any for several months.

i've never seen a Xenowyrm since their release lol =P

Still trying to get one green to lock me out, then i'll have 2 blues, 2 reds, and 1 green. Keep being too slow though

RIP me for just grabbing a bunch of blues and none of the other colours while I still could.

Well, I'm just about to give it up for now. All I need to complete my pairs is one green, but at this rate, I'll be here all night. Oh well, I'm happy with what I've got either way. Good luck to everyone else still hunting, I hope you get the eggs your looking for!

Yeah I saw that gold earlier too and didn't get it. xd.png I was surprised to see one of them crop up. How often are they seen in the biomes normally?

I have never even seen one in the biomes.

I have never even seen one in the biomes.

Saw a paper in volcano two hours ago and thought it was a viene because the text was so long. But I was too slow. sad.gif

One of my eggs finally has a chance to hatch! I don't even care what color is dropping now; if I get a color I already have, I can try to trade it for the others... Still looking out for my blues. :3

Well, I'm just about to give it up for now. All I need to complete my pairs is one green, but at this rate, I'll be here all night. Oh well, I'm happy with what I've got either way. Good luck to everyone else still hunting, I hope you get the eggs your looking for!

I am leaning towards giving up for the night and trying again tomorrow. In almost 2 hours I have seen only 1 faint egg and 1 crystal egg, and missed both of them.

Good Luck hunting everyone.

Edited by StormBirdRising

RIP me for just grabbing a bunch of blues and none of the other colours while I still could.

Lots of people are looking for color swaps in trades smile.gif

I managed to get one faint egg, but I haven't seen another one since. And I haven't got even one Crystal egg despite my trying. I'm on call tonight at work so I can't just do this all night, so now I have to give in...If anyone has a spare that they would like to donate I would be grateful, as it seems that's the only way I'm going to get one of them.

Been doing this since yesterday and have yet to catch one on my own. Starting to think there going to be just as hard as the Lunar and Xenowyrm neither of those have a CB for Male and female for all type. Those types give me a headache trying to find them and that what the crystal are doing release. I have much better luck when I do the catches near the start of the time. Going to try one more time then go make some tea for, myself.

Welp just now saw the release announcement, and judging by the last few pages of comments I'll not be getting any CBs for a few weeks at least, or until I can snag something to trade for one

;_;

Edit: gotta say, love how the vein eggs look like boulder opal xux

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

i've never seen a Xenowyrm since their release lol =P

I actually caught a Xenowym while checking in on the Volcano today.

Managed to catch one of each on release day, except 2 silvery blue ones and 2 rough blue ones. Those all hatched and I finally got me a red and a green, as well as more silvery ones. Those are really pretty and the hatchies are simply adorable.

I misclicked other egg. But I don't use bite because I don't want to leave dead egg shell on my scroll.

Did the crystal eggs stop dropping? I haven't seen any yet this hour.

I only got one, but at least I got one. Maybe I can breed it for the other colours.

Did the crystal eggs stop dropping? I haven't seen any yet this hour.

I only got one, but at least I got one. Maybe I can breed it for the other colours.

I think they did, but im not 100% sure because its only been 20 mins since the last one i saw.

:/