TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

pair of each got it! adding you to my list c:

Oh my gosh, thank you so so so so so much! <3 biggrin.gif

havent seen any crystal eggs these past couple drops have you guys seen any?

and of course im always happy to help <3

Beautiful eggs and hatchlings and I can't wait to see the adults! The ones we're calling "crystal" eggs seem really frustrating to grab at this point (I feel lucky I already got most of what I want when more were dropping!) but I can I just say, despite frustrations people are having catching eggs, this thread has been awesome? Civilized discussion for the most part and some users showing real kindness in helping others, asking for nothing in return. Reminds me how awesome this site/forum is and how cool people can be smile.gif Hope everyone has a great day/night!

and of course im always happy to help <3

nope, tho i've been only looking at the cave on top of the minute or hour (:00, :05, etc.).

nah, and it is utterly frustrating

saw one crystal behind the pyralspite egg missed it was sure i got it oh well

so they're still there just trapped behind the other eggs most likely

Just saw an canopy dragon egg in the volcano biome xd.png

whaaaaat no way shoot i missed it :/ i would have loved to have gotten it for myself

I want to say that this has to be a glitch on the cave system. New eggs dropping for only a day before old eggs mixing in? I don't recall the Aeon Wyverns being this frustrating. There's too much demand for these eggs and not enough to go around.

I want to say that this has to be a glitch on the cave system. New eggs dropping for only a day before old eggs mixing in? I don't recall the Aeon Wyverns being this frustrating. There's too much demand for these eggs and not enough to go around.

i read earlier in the thread like at the beginning that the drop lasted for only 4 hours

weee got another red!

could someone pm EmmaD333 for me and ask her to send me a dummy egg so i can give her the red crystal thats reserved for her? my pm box is basically full or else i wouldnt ask this

Edited by CellyBean

I suspect that once these guys stop dropping we're not going to see them for a while. That doesn't mean they're going to be rare! The same thing happened after the Magelight pygmy drop (along with the other dragons they dropped with, but I don't have time to look them up as I'm flying out the door). They're common now, but if I recall correctly, after they stopped flooding they vanished for something like a week or two.

I'm just saying we should be prepared for these guys to do the same. If TJ make their drop last artificially longer, like he did for that drop, they'll need time to let the ratios balance out naturally.

Edited by silver_chan

I suspect that once these guys stop dropping we're not going to see them for a while. That doesn't mean they're going to be rare! The same thing happened after the Magelight pygmy drop (along with the other dragons they dropped with, but I don't have time to look them up as I'm flying out the door). They're common now, but if I recall correctly, after they stopped flooding they vanished for something like a week or two.

I'm just saying we should be prepared for these guys to do the same. If TJ make their drop last artificially longer, like he did for that drop, they'll need time to let the ratios balance out naturally.

why did the magelights disappear for a week if they're common? was it because everyone was grabbing them?

{Snip}

could someone pm EmmaD333 for me and ask her to send me a dummy egg so i can give her the red crystal thats reserved for her? my pm box is basically full or else i wouldnt ask this

I pmed her for you!

Oh my, have they already stopped dropping at all? I have been stalking the cave for about half an hour and I didn't even see one of them! sad.gif

I pmed her for you!

thank you!!

and no they havent stopped dropping they just go by really fast and are hidden behind the other eggs

hey if you guys are having trouble catching the crystal eggs then i'll catch them for you <3

If you don't mind getting those for me to I'd appreciate it. I didn't realize there was a new group out. I'd like a pair set (two of each) please.

If you don't mind getting those for me to I'd appreciate it. I didn't realize there was a new group out. I'd like a pair set (two of each) please.

okey dokey added to my list c:

I didn't realize he was going to release the eggs this weekend. I even checked...I managed to get one of the kinds of eggs but so far I haven't even SEEN the other one yet...

-sits in volcano area trying to get one herself instead of being gifted them-

I need to re post that time list again I forget what color crystals are up right now. xd.png

This rough egg has shimmering veins of crystal running across its surface. Volcano only Once on your scroll the description will change to red blue or green crystals The color that drops changes every hour.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Rinse and repeat

Edited by TerraAnne

the way the crystal eggs are showing up for me everyone is behind the other eggs. the 5 min shuffle? hasnt shown any lately the other eggs have to be picked up for the crystals to be revealed