TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Of course I go to post a few minutes ago in here and I FINALLY GOT ANOTHER ONE. biggrin.gif

Tis another green. I suppose I should wait an hour for other color crystals now. Crystal eggy count up to 2

Breed Information

Faint Eggs:

-Falls under Terrae Dragons and above Thunder Dragons

-No Dimorphism

Possible (Nick)Names:

-Bluminae (Fun Nickname)

Biomes: Coast, Jungle

Crystal Eggs:

-Falls Under Fever Wyvern and Above Flamingo Wyverns

-All Three colours have Dimorphism

Possible (Nick)Names:

-Blue/Green/Red Veins (Myth)

-Fire/Flame Something

Biomes: Volcano, Alpine (possible myth)

Notes: These dragons rotate out each hour, it goes Red-->Green-->Blue. The S1 and S2 hatchies seem really blurry to everyone. Have they not been properly finished/polished?

I will continue to add information to this as soon as new information comes out

Bumping this for a reference

Oh man, it's harder to get the crystal thingies now. I've got a single green one with a tiny bit of patient staring at the screen, it was worth it. I assume the next hour is blue?

Yeah the blues should be next, and then reds after.

Thank you~

And I'm silly with my plans, I've decided to collect the set of blue faints instead <.< Yay.

So here's today's color drop.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Bumping this up as well. For those still hunting, you have 45 minutes of green left.

Edited by Jazeki

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to pair these up with yet. I don't think I'll know until I see the adult sprites. Though I'm tempted by pairing the crystals with the older gemshards.

Every time I try to think what I will pair a new breed with based on just the hatchling, the adults end up changing my mind! laugh.gif They could be interesting with Gemshards, though, because of the colors. I wonder if they will breed with the same mechanics as the cave drops -- color depends on the hour they are bred?

These would be the first dragons to breed certain colors depending on what hour they were bred I think. It makes things interesting when trying to breed for certain colors with more uncommon breeds. o.O

Omg I'll be frustrated if they breed depending on hour. Although it might be cool to have that kind of mechanic in the game. I'll just have to make post-it notes to remind me when to breed.

Just found out about this earlier today grabbed two of "This egg has faint markings" eggs but no luck with the new crystal one so far trying to catch them results in nothing or misclicks for me.

Omg I'll be frustrated if they breed depending on hour. Although it might be cool to have that kind of mechanic in the game. I'll just have to make post-it notes to remind me when to breed.

If they do breed by hour, it'll at least be better than random chance! I think it's a very interesting idea.

ETA: I'll probably breed them with the Gemshards, if only because the colors match lol.

Edited by silver_chan

Gah, having an extremely hard time getting any crystals. >~<

Edit: Complaining always works <3 Just caught one lol. Too bad it is blue. I'll have to see about trading for a Red one

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Hmm by any chance would you be able to try on mobile? I have a crappy 3G connection and was able to catch them with not too much effort in the 5 mins drops even with 100+ people in the biome. I think it's the same with all releases, you have to keep clicking like mad until you get one since everyone is trying simultaneously. Personally I find it harder to hunt on PC. Maybe try by disabling images (chrome) or page style>no style (firefox).

Thanks for the tips, I'll try my luck on the mobile. wink.gif I think my chrome is working pretty ok, but the laptop I'm using is kind of old and slow + my internet connection is average (plus my reflexes are kind of derpy tongue.gif) and so I'm not well equipped to hunt at the moment. Heh, I know the drill with the new releases, a clickfest all around, requiring both time and patience (both of which I'm also lacking at the moment tongue.gif), and I'm sure I'll get them rascals soon(-ish), but I was hoping for a fun challenge (lasting a few hrs max) and some releases deliver on this and some sadly don't.

What frustrated me at the time I wrote my previous post is that this happening was more then obvious and they still made the release scarce... I know I should have gotten used by now, but it still irks me when they make releases unnecessarily difficult.

Good luck to all still hunting!

Edited by stagazer_7

Descriptions and locations anybody? Came a little late to the party tongue.gif

Edited by Clya

Descriptions and locations anybody? Came a little late to the party tongue.gif

"This egg has faint markings." is the Coast and Jungle one.

I still dont have any of the Volcano ones, its a similar egg description but comes

in 3 different colors depending on the hr of the day.

"This rough egg has shimmering veins of blue crystal running across

its surface."

"This rough egg has shimmering veins of red crystal running across its surface."

"This rough egg has shimmering veins of green crystal running across

its surface."

I was a bit late to the party last night, due to RL, and I still cant catch any Volcanoes.

Twice I had miss clicks that I had the 5hr wait to abandon. If you look at Volcano there are still over 70 ppl at any given time camping in the biome.

Is there any chance that a new release is just the new release in the biome for 2 full days?

I think that might help people who have slower internet connections and balance out with the number of current players. cool.gif

I am so upset, someone decided to view bomb my eggs and hatchlings after I went to sleep and ended up killing ALL my new release eggs.

So, the colors drop on the same hours every day? It seems like today is the same as yesterday.

Also, the Volcano shuffles on the 5mins have been pretty funny. For a second it's all new eggs again, and then they are all gone when I refresh.

I am so upset, someone decided to view bomb my eggs and hatchlings after I went to sleep and ended up killing ALL my new release eggs.

That is so very, very sad. (Also counter-productive, as now they'll have one more competitor for catching new eggs.) So, they are a short-sighted jerk.

That is very sucky, and I wish you all the best luck at catching new eggs.

Pssst, check your PM wink.gif

That is very sad, I can't think why anyone would do such a thing.

You should fog your eggs when you're afk, definitely overnight.

Good luck hunting some new eggies!

So, the colors drop on the same hours every day? It seems like today is the same as yesterday.

So far, yes, that is what has been happening.