TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

too bad you cannot tell the volcano egg variants apart until you already grabbes them.

You can. There is a different color egg dropping each hour. Cellybean reposted the color variant chart that I made just above you.

Edited by Jazeki

too bad you cannot tell the volcano egg variants apart until you already grabbes them.

You only need to check the hour you are in - all those in any one hour slot are the same colour.

NNNEEEENjah !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Managed to snatch a Blue variant. Now to get two red and another of a green and a blue, then I'd have a pair of each.

Good luck catching everyone biggrin.gif

Yeah, yesterday I noticed my eggs were getting views despite not adding them to any places, so I hid mine.

However, I allow people to help me out, so it's not too much of an issue for me.

In any case, keep an eye on your eggs!

Though, I don't even know why people want to view-bomb me. I only have one Vein and one Bluminae.

Managed to get 4 blue, because i spam clicked them all after constantly getting to one too late. And three misclicks, so i will have to try for the Red and Green varients, and the other new breed, after they hatch. Hopefully they're still dropping then

Managed to get 4 blue, because i spam clicked them all after constantly getting to one too late. And three misclicks, so i will have to try for the Red and Green varients, and the other new breed, after they hatch. Hopefully they're still dropping then

Oh, they will still be dropping because they are a permanent release, but they may be in high demand and very hard to get -- at least until everyone gets as many as they want of each color.

Man I can't wait until they grow up so we can see what's going on with the Crystal's' tails, they almost look like they're splitting open ohmy.gif

So far, I have a single red, a single blue and two green ones of the crystal dragons; after an hour of hunting yesterday and today. I guess either me or my connection isn't fast enough. Oh well, thank goodness for trading. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

Man I can't wait until they grow up so we can see what's going on with the Crystal's' tails, they almost look like they're splitting open ohmy.gif

Maybe something like the Desipis' tails.

Oh, they will still be dropping because they are a permanent release, but they may be in high demand and very hard to get -- at least until everyone gets as many as they want of each color.

that's what i meant =P with my luck, i'll never see them after they finish m ixing in with normal eggs and their drop normalizes. I've never seen a CB copper wyvern, or gold, or silver, or even the ice/magma/lightning trio.

Pretty much if it's high demand, i never see them after their initial release *shrug. just how it goes for me

that's what i meant =P with my luck, i'll never see them after they finish m ixing in with normal eggs and their drop normalizes. I've never seen a CB copper wyvern, or gold, or silver, or even the ice/magma/lightning trio.

Pretty much if it's high demand, i never see them after their initial release *shrug. just how it goes for me

if you need help catching them just pm me and i'll catch them for you c:

Maybe it's just me but I'm really terrible at making decisions based on hatchies alone. laugh.gif So far red hatchies are my favorite, but I really need to see the adults to decide which ones I'm going to colorswap. xd.png And I hope my current eggs hatch fast so I can finally go grab my my fill of the blue stripe eggs, I am going to be in so much trouble if they start dropping less in couple of days because I didn't get a single one.

Ok, I know I'm late for the party, but these Volcano releases are ridiculously hard to get. I feel kind of bad for being so grumpy, but I seriously don't have a clue why this happens release after release and really hope they stop with this kind of nonsense, because it's sucking out all the fun and excitement out of what would normally be a joyous occasion. Really, with three color variants stuck in a single biome what else could have possibly have happened but the sorry state we have now? sad.gif I hope they save this release and start releasing the new Volcano eggs a bit more frequently, so they can actually be caught. I mean, I'll get these little rascals eventually, but such a release is neither challenging nor fun, just tedious. rolleyes.gif

Still, awkward release or not, I look forward to seeing all these lovely hatchies as adults and at least the other breed release is fun as these at least can be acquired if one looks hard enough. Thank you to all the artists, I'm sure all the dragons are going to look great! biggrin.gif

*edited for silly typos*

Edited by stagazer_7

Gave away one of my reds, so that I could try to catch a blue. Caught a blue, so now I have one of each color plus three faints. I love love love the crystal's different poses, but I still think the faints are going to be my favorites.

Ok, I know I'm late for the party, but these Volcano releases are ridiculously hard to get. I feel kind of bad for being so grumpy, but I seriously don't have a clue why this happens release after release and really hope they stop with this kind of nonsense, because it's sucking out all the fun and excitement out of what would normally be a joyous occasion. Really, with three color variants stuck in a single biome what else could have possibly have happened but the sorry state we have now? sad.gif I hope they save this release and start releasing the new Volcano eggs a bit more frequently, so they can actually be caught. I mean, I'll get these little rascals eventually, but such a release is neither challenging nor fun, just tedious.  rolleyes.gif

Still, awkward release or not, I look forward to seeing all these lovely hatchies as adults and at least the other breed release is fun as these at least can be acquired if one looks hard enough. Thank you to all the artists, I'm sure all the dragons are going to look great!  biggrin.gif

*edited for silly typos*

Hmm by any chance would you be able to try on mobile? I have a crappy 3G connection and was able to catch them with not too much effort in the 5 mins drops even with 100+ people in the biome. I think it's the same with all releases, you have to keep clicking like mad until you get one since everyone is trying simultaneously. Personally I find it harder to hunt on PC. Maybe try by disabling images (chrome) or page style>no style (firefox).

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I hate laptops with no external mouse. I brought my laptop on vacation but forgot to bring my mouse, and I am soooo not used to the built-in mousepad thing. I'm being way too slow to actually grab any crystals. I haven't even seen many.

I hate laptops with no external mouse. I brought my laptop on vacation but forgot to bring my mouse, and I am soooo not used to the built-in mousepad thing. I'm being way too slow to actually grab any crystals. I haven't even seen many.

That's AWFUL - but a techy friend of mine recommends buying cheap ones from the dollar store - mine work fine. You could try....

i would like to repeat my offer. I am willing to catch the crystal eggs for people who are having trouble catching them c:

just pm me!

Apologies to those who are having trouble getting eggs, but I have to say, this has been a fun and low-stress release for me. I was able to get all three colors of crystals fairly easily. I'll be happy when I can grab a couple more Bluminas though. They're so pretty, I know I'm going to want to stock up. But it will be awhile before I have some slots free.

I was able to catch a lot of reds easily and traded them to get the other colours, its fairly easy thanks to my time zone (I catch them at DC time 4am when nobodys awake)

xd.png Been reading through this thread since the release. At first when they all dropped en masse within the volcano biome I thought "okay so I should be fast enough to grab some in a day or two after my egg locked self gets some free slots. "

lol. Now only a day and a half, two days later and they are only dropping a single egg in the volcano biome with 80 people all trying to get it. I had one slot open when the first drops went so I was eventually able to get one green crystal egg, but I feel that with the tablet I'm working off of I won't stand a chance to get any more. Believe me I have tried and tried for hours to get just a few more today and yesterady.. xd.png I hope they keep dropping for like a week or more until the want for them goes down. Then I'll be able to get some more crystals.

I'm loving that blumina sprite though they are so pretty! They were easy enough eggs to get.