TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I only managed to grab the faintly coloured one

The other one, However, is really hard to get

Probably because a lot of people are camping out at the volcano biome

Well then

I have 2 'faint markings' eggs...but the crystal vein ones continue to elude me...I wonder if they're going to be rares...(or at least uncommons)

My crystal eggs are starting to show their other colors in the cracking sequence. :3 I've got 5-6ish hours until I have hatchlings. Since it's so hard to get the crystals, I think I will try and pick up bluminae first when I unlock again.

I felt it's harder to catch crystal eggs since old eggs beginning to drop.

Edited by kjym16

My crystal eggs are starting to show their other colors in the cracking sequence. :3 I've got 5-6ish hours until I have hatchlings. Since it's so hard to get the crystals, I think I will try and pick up bluminae first when I unlock again.

the dead crystal eggs have a different coloured membrane in their egg shell c:

If I manage to catch any of the crystals, I will be gifting the one colour I already had to people who can't seem to grab one.

And I just manage to nab a Z Coded Green Crystal ohmy.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I just saw one of the Crystal eggs

But its probably gone by now

They'll probably be showing up more because it's night

Every time I try to think what I will pair a new breed with based on just the hatchling, the adults end up changing my mind! laugh.gif They could be interesting with Gemshards, though, because of the colors. I wonder if they will breed with the same mechanics as the cave drops -- color depends on the hour they are bred?

I've seen a bunch of people mentioning gems, but my first thought was pyros/hellfires just because of them breathing fire in the sprites. xP

I've seen a bunch of people mentioning gems, but my first thought was pyros/hellfires just because of them breathing fire in the sprites. xP

Their tails kinda remind me of Decipis, so maybe tje reds might look good with them. smile.gif

I didn't get any new egg from Volcano sad.gif they seem impossible to catch and I can't see them dropping anymore.

Are the new eggs still dropping? I'm surprised I haven't seen any at all in the cave...

They are, you just gotta be there right at the 0:05 mark, they go fast.

I haven't been this frustrated on a new release for a long time.

Yeah, it's a bummer. I don't think the first released batch have even hatched yet, so people haven't even gone back for seconds and they're already scarce. I guess these will be like Xenowyrms in that aspect.

I didn't get any new egg from Volcano sad.gif they seem impossible to catch and I can't see them dropping anymore.

Pssst, checking your PM wink.gif

Bah! If the Wiki is to be believed - how is it possible I've only had time to be on during the Red crystal egg drops?

Anyhow - can't wait to see the Adults on these, they look so awesome (especially the Faint egg one). Thank you TJ and Spriters!

sad.gif I missed this. I don't have any blue or green dragon

Psst, check your PM wink.gif

Thaaaaaanks again!!!! Now I just need the blue one. I think in 30 mins they will start dropping again, right?

Thaaaaaanks again!!!! Now I just need the blue one. I think in 30 mins they will start dropping again, right?

Should be, yes

Edit: no, it's green next

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Whew!! Stole two reds, swapped for a green... Now I just need to get a blue once my scroll is no longer egg-locked. Super excited to see what comes out of these eggs!

Anyone know the drop of the crystal ones? I just saw three.

I work tomorrow and am a bit afraid of missing them completely until a few months from now .-.

Oooih sad.gif no more blue?????

I have like an extra red in case anyone need it. I need room xd.png just pm me

LOL Glad I'm not the only one having trouble catching the Volcano eggs. Guess I'll end up catching AP ones later, haha. Love that they have different forms though. It'll be annoying hunting and breeding them but I'm always for recolors.

Oooih sad.gif no more blue?????

I have like an extra red in case anyone need it. I need room xd.png just pm me

Tip: Stalk the trading threads. There's someone who has a blue looking for a red wink.gif