TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I'm still snooping solely to find people I can gift to.

And dang, I thought the volcano would be slow since I noticed only 60 something people before the hourly drop. Jumped back to almost 100 dry.gif

It's like a waiting game with these eggs. Who shall be the brave one to grab a common?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Thanks Raptor of Dragons!!! biggrin.gif

I have 1 blue, 1 green, 1 red. Thanks a looooot!!!!!!

Good night!

Thanks Raptor of Dragons!!! biggrin.gif

I have 1 blue, 1 green, 1 red. Thanks a looooot!!!!!!

Good night!

Oh! No problem smile.gif I'm always happy to help

Also, only saw like two at the five minute drop ohmy.gif

So I somehow ended up with three misclicks and now have 3CB bitten vamp eggs xd.png Thanks to a kind soul I now have 1 egg from the volcano :3 How is the rarity looking on these little ones, or is it still hard to tell since the demand is so high with the three colors?

So I somehow ended up with three misclicks and now have 3CB bitten vamp eggs xd.png Thanks to a kind soul I now have 1 egg from the volcano :3 How is the rarity looking on these little ones, or is it still hard to tell since the demand is so high with the three colors?

They seem to be quite rare still (wondering if people are being too greedy by nabbing them) but I'm actually trying to help people but can't seem to nab anymore into one dry.gif

is it only in the volcano?

Yes, unfortunately. I'm going to make one last attempt to grabbed at least one more during the next five minute drop before calling it a night.

Those hatchlings are adorable. I like the male red one; it looks like it's asleep. smile.gif

They're nigh impossible to get though. I accidentally refreshed on the 5 minute mark and there was one egg there and it was gone in a fraction of a second... Lordy I thought it would taper down a bit since yesterday but nope, still going like hot cakes.

Success! Nabbed another egg and will be swapping out colours tomorrow!

I suspect they are user driven rare. I recall the same thing happening with sapphires and antareans.

But that said-who knows-lol

I feel so impatient for cracks. Some of mine are due to hatch pretty soon but it looks like they're going to be shy. Crack little eggs, crack

It's gonna be awhile until I can get one of the volcano eggs, it seems.

Hopefully I can snag one once the hype dies down...

2 more hours and I can get more of the eggs I need.

I may not like that it's just another shiny for the ever growing pile but I do hope they end up as true rares and not like xenowyrms where they are just uncommon and just in high demand.

I hope these guys end up being rare, and I really, really, really, hope and wish that they will end up as rares golds or at least silvers, and I REALLY hope more true rares get added to the game either way.

I felt the same with sapphires...and was very disappointed.

user posted imageCrystal dragons, be a Luke not an Anikin

I don't want every new dragon practically handed to me on a silver platter like they have been. Uncommon after uncommon, with a few commons thrown in as well, there's no challenge to them!

No one else seems to share my views on this though so it probably isn't gonna change :/

Anyone out there wish there were more true rares to hunt?

Edited by blockEdragon

I caught 6 blue in the Coast and now I'm locked. I'll go for the rest of the colors once I unlock. Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release!

I'm getting into this thread late, I usually post within the first five pages. xd.png

Almost have two hatchies. :> A red and blue walnut. I still need to catch a green, but I got sidetracked by lowtime AP olives. xP Have two faint markings but they're not close to hatching yet.

Ahhhh so I managed to get two of the "faint markings" ones after a bit of a struggle, so it seems I now join the many who are waiting for every five minutes to pass in the volcano. Not only do I need all the colors- but I want TWO of each color.

...Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight most likely... x'D

EDIT: I JUST saw one but someone snagged it before me. x'D Darn it!

Edited by AveryCF

I would settle for 1 crystal of any color...just one? Please? xd.png Y'all need to go to bed so I can hunt in peace xd.png

About ready to say 'Bleep it'. Been hunting pretty much nonstop for the past I don't know how long. I've seen a few hundred of these eggs and I haven't managed to catch even one! Why? Because I'm broke AF and can't afford super computers like everyone else...I'm stuck with a crappy kindle that can't even be bother to register the first frantic stab at the screen! Might have to boycott these stupid eggs...they are worse then freakin xenos!

#LETMENABONE

Edited by Vampyre

I might need to collect some frozen S2 male blue and red ones, those are really cute poses.

Damn, I was hoping I'd be able to get more than one of the crystal eggs, but it looks like they're all gone now. :/

Damn, I was hoping I'd be able to get more than one of the crystal eggs, but it looks like they're all gone now. :/

They're a permanent release. They're not gone; they're just not flooding and being nabbed very quickly when they do show up.

~

Whoop, two hatchies! But I'm completely locked, so still can't hunt for a green.