TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

anybody else notice that the faint markings hatchie has a really similar colour scheme to luminas owo

Yep. I mentioned it yesterday and that is when Corteo started calling them Bluminae (or told us that was their nickname). laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

The S2 Crystals are so cool! I like them much better than the S1 hatchies which looked somewhat unfinished to me.

However, my favourite must be the Blumina hatchie, simply adorable! wub.gif

To tell the truth, I still feel bad about the Valentine disaster and haven't collected any dragons since then. But I'm glad there is a new release without drama (and I hope it stays that way).

Yep. I mentioned it yesterday and that is when Corteo started calling them Bluminae (or told us that was their nickname). laugh.gif

oooooooo

im getting hyped for the adults of the bluminaes now

i dont have a fav just yet because they all look so different

Yay, now I have one of each crystal egg!

To tell the truth, I still feel bad about the Valentine disaster and haven't collected any dragons since then. But I'm glad there is a new release without drama (and I hope it stays that way).

I also prefer no drama, but in the end we got one of the prettiest Valentine dragons, so I'd say it was worth it. smile.gif

Did not notice this being released.

Welp. Time to catch up.

Not sure how the alts work yet. Guess that's going to take even more time.

I don't know why I keep checking the OP expecting something new..... this wait though

Welp. Time to catch up.

The crystal colors are rotating by the hour, so come to the volcano 3 hours in a row and you'll have a shot at all the variants.

Welp. Time to catch up.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

saved it on a word document. the colour of the crystals changes by every hour change in the cave

edit if you need help catching them or getting a specific colour Lexadin just pm me and i'll catch it for you once my scroll is free c:

Edited by CellyBean

Aw, the Blumineas are so cute, they look like tiny porcelain statues. wub.gif

I like the S2 crystals much better than the S1. The blue female reminds me of Toothless somehow--something about the head's shape? laugh.gif

i would also like to remind people to fog their little eggies in case of viewbombing as i've just seen one person's scroll with dead crystal eggs and they appear to have been viewbombed (i pmed them asking them if they would like help catching new eggs)

unless you are completely sure about your ability to keep an eye on your new eggs to make sure they dont sick please fog them especially the crystal ones as those seem to be the rarer release of this month

The crystal colors are rotating by the hour, so come to the volcano 3 hours in a row and you'll have a shot at all the variants.

Thanks.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

saved it on a word document. the colour of the crystals changes by every hour change in the cave

edit if you need help catching them or getting a specific colour Lexadin just pm me and i'll catch it for you once my scroll is free c:

Ah, this helps a lot. Thanks.

I think I'll manage using this. But thanks for the offer.

i would also like to remind people to fog their little eggies in case of viewbombing as i've just seen one person's scroll with dead crystal eggs and they appear to have been viewbombed (i pmed them asking them if they would like help catching new eggs)

unless you are completely sure about your ability to keep an eye on your new eggs to make sure they dont sick please fog them especially the crystal ones as those seem to be the rarer release of this month

This is a very useful reminder. Yesterday my friend caught a couple of those Blumina eggs, and this morning all of them were dead. sad.gif

This is a very useful reminder. Yesterday my friend caught a couple of those Blumina eggs, and this morning all of them were dead. sad.gif

im so sorry to hear that. if they need help catching news one i'll be more than happy to do it for them. just have them pm me

Really love the S2s so far! Adore the Bluminae color scheme but I'm also looking forward to seeing how the crystals turn out, considering the nice poses and awesome eggs.

im so sorry to hear that. if they need help catching news one i'll be more than happy to do it for them. just have them pm me

They have caught a couple already, but I'll let them know, thank you for the offer! smile.gif

on another note about dead eggs

check it out

https://dragcave.net/view/5xQLY

blue egg has a red membrane inside it

https://dragcave.net/view/IzvCH

red egg has a teal membrane inside it

https://dragcave.net/view/RKj1d

green egg has a purple membrane inside it

can anybody else see it or is it just my computer?

since lineage view doesnt show the dead egg you have to click on it to get to the view page and see the membranes inside the shells

Edited by CellyBean

Yes, there is some very mean stuff going on around here just now.

But I will also say that there are some wonderfully kind people, too. For example, Celly Bean and her offer to catch crystal eggs for anyone who is having trouble. Also, last night I posted that I hadn't been able to catch a blue in the 9 o'clock hour and would have to stay up to the midnight drop. Within minutes of that post I had two of the blue eggs offered to me by PM. I could only accept one, but I thank you both for the offer. You know who you are. smile.gif

thank you for the kind words purplehaze i appreciate it <3

there are tons of wonderful people on this forum and thanks to them i have come very close to completing my scroll goals for rare dragons (just need negelcteds now) and its time to give back to that kindness by helping out others any way i can c:

on another note about dead eggs

check it out

https://dragcave.net/view/5xQLY

blue egg has a red membrane inside it

https://dragcave.net/view/IzvCH

red egg has a teal membrane inside it

https://dragcave.net/view/RKj1d

green egg has a purple membrane inside it

can anybody else see it or is it just my computer?

I can see it (if I zoom in). The blue egg's inside looks more orange than red to me, but yeah! That's a very cool detail. The red egg looks especially vibrant with the teal. Thanks for pointing it out.

just nabbed another red gonna send it off to a new home once the cooldown wears off on it!

i love new releases

edit

ikr that is an awesome little detail that they put with the dead eggs c:

Edited by CellyBean

Anyone know what the new descriptions of the eggs are? I was kinda out of it the past few days due to work...

Anyone know what the new descriptions of the eggs are? I was kinda out of it the past few days due to work...

volcano

This rough egg has shimmering veins of crystal running across its surface.

fun fact when you pick up one of the new volcano eggs the description will add which colour crystal you have c:

coast and jungle

This egg has faint markings.

the volcano eggs are more in demand btw

if you need help catching them pm me and i'll catch them for you c:

edit almost forgot to add

the volcano eggs change colour based on what hour is it in the cave

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Edited by CellyBean

Are these rare or what? I swear I just saw a whopping two eggs drop in the Volcano. I would've thought people would be locked by now. I've only managed 1 crystal egg.

Are these rare or what? I swear I just saw a whopping two eggs drop in the Volcano. I would've thought people would be locked by now. I've only managed 1 crystal egg.

They go very quickly since they are only in one biome and have color variants. So people are probably waiting to catch certain colors.