TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Thank you! So i will hunt the other colours and enjoy my new dragons. So glad that i have an army of Pink Dragons.

Well. These crystal dragons definitely have some personality, now that they've grown to s2! I'm so thrilled I managed to get two of each, and I wish I could have gotten more! Since if the adults are as glorious as these babies are, I suspect they're going to be at least user-driven rare...

Come on eggs and hatch so i can get more of the crystal ones.

I think it's cool how the crystal hatchings all have different poses depending on their coloring. Normally, it's the same sprite with a different color scheme. But not this time. Kudos to the designers for that one.

The Faint Marking hatchling seems to have an interesting color scheme, too. Blue on the top but red on the bottom? Makes me wonder what the new dragons are.

Also, I saw a new silhouette on the Encyclopedia page. I wonder what this new dragon will be.

So here's today's color drop.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

These are in the volcano and are red from 1-1:59 cave time.

Trying to catch some red eggs. I misclicked a Xeno.

I don't know how to feel about that.

Dang I'm late! Luckily I caught two "faint markings" in the Coast with no trouble, but looks like I've got some catching up to do on the Crystals. I'm probably going to be here a while so... *sets up tent in the Volcano, settles in*

Thanks for the new dragons TJ and spriters!!

This egg colour thing is pretty cool. smile.gif I'm looking forward to seeing how they grow up!

Really like the S2 hatchies, especially the blue ones! Also love that each color and gender has a different pose.

It's all looking very interesting. Looking forward to seeing the adults.

Woohoo! New eggs!!

The hatchies are so cute, and the color changing one is so cool!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

AAAH!!! Someone added my eggs to a hatchery and killed them!!

I think it's cool how the crystal hatchings all have different poses depending on their coloring. Normally, it's the same sprite with a different color scheme. But not this time. Kudos to the designers for that one.

Absolutely ! I was gobsmacked. And I suppose they won't necessarily breed true, and that they will be even more in demand...

Also, I saw a new silhouette on the Encyclopedia page.  I wonder what this new dragon will be.

Really ? I can't see anything shaded except the three I haven't unlocked yet (which is odd as I had all images showing; I guess they must have developed new info...)

I really like that they all have different poses and are not the same sprite just recoloured. wub.gif

They all have different poses! I love that. biggrin.gif

Managed to get a pair for each colour, I'm aiming to get the faint marking guys after my current set hatches. Niice.

woo!

I went on a grabbing spree last night and got about 5 of the reds xd.png I just dropped two of them in the AP just now, another is fogged for experimenting.

And dangit, I like the blue ones best, and guess what I have? Greens and reds. xd.png I also grabbed a Faint Markings egg, looking forward to seeing these guys all grown up!

I accidentally picked up another blue. I thought it was going to be red this hour, my bad. Since I had three blues, I abandoned one, so to whoever finds it in the Ap, I hope you like it! The cycling colours is such a creative idea, and as much as I love it, it's also fusterating, especially when I'm on mobile when the DC time isn't sitting in front of my face. Ah well, I'll manage.

Breed Information

Faint Eggs:

-Falls under Terrae Dragons and above Thunder Dragons

-No Dimorphism

Possible (Nick)Names:

-Bluminae (Fun Nickname)

Biomes: Coast, Forest

Crystal Eggs:

-Falls Under Fever Wyvern and Above Flamingo Wyverns

-All Three colours have Dimorphism

Possible (Nick)Names:

-Blue/Green/Red Veins (Myth)

Biomes: Volcano, Alpine (possible myth)

Notes: These dragons rotate out each hour, it goes Red-->Green-->Blue. The S1 and S2 hatchies seem really blurry to everyone. Have they not been properly finished/polished?

I will continue to add information to this as soon as new information comes out

Bumping this for a reference

Edited by Raptor of Dragons