TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Omg that little green s2's pose is awesome.

I'm so sad I missed the beginning of this release and everything's all mixed in already D: So there are 2 eggs, but 4 new varieties? And the crystal one is volcano only, and changes every hour? amirite? missing anything vital?

I love the little crystal hatchlings. Such cute poses. I hope the eventual adults are just an energetic and dynamic. The bluminae (love the nickname too) are plainer but I have hopes the adults will cool.

I love the little crystal hatchlings. Such cute poses. I hope the eventual adults are just an energetic and dynamic. The bluminae (love the nickname too) are plainer but I have hopes the adults will cool.

The bluminae is a fake name as stated in my breed Information.

This comment amuses me. I guess you can't argue that I have a style.  The breed name is now officially Bluminae.  xd.png

I don't know if you can consider it a fake nickname if the Artist themselves came up with the name. (Click here for original post by Corteo.)

Edit: Looks like I'm not getting any red Veins now.

Edited by Shokomon

How odd that one of my eggs has zero clicks even though I keep touching it so many times. LOL Why is that? Must be a glitch. My other eggs have click views. blink.gif

I've had this happen randomly before and specifically to two the the red crystal eggs I caught last night. I had to go to another browser I wasn't logged in to my scroll with and click it from there to finally get one click to register.

Edited by wbmorgan

is it possible crystal color depends on time of day?

Crystal color rotates each hour, so in a way, it does depend on time of day. =p

I just need one more blue for a full set! Sadly, won't be able to get one for a while. As soon as these hatch, my egg slots are going to be dedicated to IOU fulfillment.

Dang it! I missed the hour drop!

Now it's going to be really hard to swipe a Vein.

And from what I've been told, Vein eggs' color changes every hour.

Edit: Opps, ninja.gif'd by Sock.

Edited by Shokomon

I don't know if you can consider it a fake nickname if the Artist themselves came up with the name. (Click here for original post by Corteo.)

^, artist is as Word-of-God-y DC can get, bar TJ being like "No, you can't do that."

edit:

requoting Jazeki's post:

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green (you are in this color right now)

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

so it should be greens now (I think)

Edited by MisaTange

Breed Information

Notes: These dragons rotate out each hour, it goes Red-->Green-->Blue.

I will continue to add information to this as soon as new information comes out

Technically, it would be Blue>Red>Green as that is the order they came out from the start.

Oh, for those saying that the Veins were also in Alpine. I SWEAR I saw some in there at the beginning. I didn't know until about 30 minutes in that there was a drop, so I pop in the Cave and as always, started from Alpine and moved through the rest left to right to see what biomes they were in. I KNOW I saw some in Alpine, but in the few seconds it took to get through the other biomes and back to Alpine, it was empty. I figured they had all been grabbed. I never saw more in there again though, so kinda forgot about it. But yeah, I know I saw some there, even if just briefly.

Edited by wbmorgan

So, they're green right now, yes?

Yes, they are green right now smile.gif

Is having bad luck finding the crystal eggs...

~Removed; please take trading to the Trade section~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yes, they are green right now smile.gif

Which means blues are next. Thanks! I only need one more blue for a pair!! biggrin.gif

Yes! biggrin.gif New dragons, and they drop where exactly?

I already found some in Volcano (brown with green), and two times (blue with tiny stripes) a new breed in the Coast and the same breed also in the Jungle.

Do i miss a Biome or a certain breed in the same Biomes?

Yes!  biggrin.gif New dragons, and they drop where exactly?

I already found some in Volcano (brown with green), and two times (blue with tiny stripes) a new breed in the Coast and the same breed also in the Jungle.

The faint stripes are found in Coast and Jungle, as you noticed. The other falls in Volcano, but it has three color variations. Those colors change hourly. Right now they are the green version. Next hour they will start back at the "beginning" with blue. Then the next hour after that will be red, then green again and so on.

Edited by wbmorgan

Well only in volcano the crystals drop.

And you can get different colors, just wait one hour or less for the other colors to drop(not for the faint ones)

You are getting green which means next is blue

The orders are blue->red->green.

Yes! biggrin.gif New dragons, and they drop where exactly?

In the Coast and Jungle are the new ones with faint markings. In the volcano are the 3 different ones of shimmering veins of crystals: blue, red, and green.

I need a blue crystal. *pokes time to move faster*

I'm really loving the crystal's different hatchie poses, they are so cool!