TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

now have 2 of each crystal color, so very happy about that. can't wait to see what they grow up into.

edit: forgot to mention -- the veined s2s are some of my favorite s2 stages so far on the site - the wings look just lovely even in such a small space.

Edited by ab613

It's a bit annoying if you have one color and try for two hours without success to get the others, and now have to wait one hour for the colors to change again.

But still, Thanks for the new release!

Such is the nature of a hourly rotation-based dragon egg.

oh, great....new release.

would be nice if there were actually eggs in the volcano, at least for the first day.

On a Fresh release, Day 1? Never. EVERYONE will be grabbing them all, thus making none available. New eggs are put in the habitats every 5 minutes though.

What a cool release! The rock eggs and hatchies look fantastic😱

That coloring time scheme is going to drive me nuts....in a good way!😃

Ok, we're definately going to need an image gauge graphic, just like the Lunar Heralds. (Hint,hint)

😎

Bumping this for a reference

The Bluminae Nickname isn't a myth though. Coreto, the spriter came up with it.

So, even if it's not an actual name for the dragons, it is a legitimate nickname.

Edit: For ref:

So here's today's color drop.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Edited by Shokomon

Ok, we're definately going to need an image gauge graphic, just like the Lunar Heralds.  (Hint,hint)

😎

There have been people going around and calling the fell hatchies bluminae

Edit: Thanks Shokomon

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Oh my gosh the mature hatchies are so cute! I can't wait to see them all grown up.

Looks like the faint lines dragons might pair well with Luminas <3

The image would have to change evey hour, which is way more often than the Lunar colors, which change every 4 to 8 days.

I can ask pinkgothic for how to code the image, but someone else would have to host the image on their website.

This comment amuses me. I guess you can't argue that I have a style.  The breed name is now officially Bluminae.  xd.png

Really? This was an unverified rumor last I checked.

Edit: Just joined the 'Oh, look at Shokomon's explainy-post do-hickey!' group. So yes, it is a rumor. That it's the official name. Nicknames are just that: nicknames. Until an official breed name is announced, it's just that. unofficial.

Edited by Yuno_Gasai

Really? This was an unverified rumor last I checked.

It's not a rumour, the sprite who made the faint calls it thst

I'm also on the want-more-egg-slots bandwagon xd.png Maybe in the future, TJ will add a new trophy and additional slots?

Am I the only one who thinks the green hatchlings should be placed female-male-female-male instead of female-female-male-male, like the other two hatchling sets? It's driving me crazy xd.png

Breed Information

Faint Eggs:

-Falls under Terrae Dragons and above Thunder Dragons

-No Dimorphism

Possible (Nick)Names:

-Bluminae (Fun Nickname)

Biomes: Coast, Forest

Crystal Eggs:

-Falls Under Fever Wyvern and Above Flamingo Wyverns

-All Three colours have Dimorphism

Possible (Nick)Names:

-Blue/Green/Red Veins (Myth)

Biomes: Volcano, Alpine (possible myth)

Notes: These dragons rotate out each hour, it goes Red-->Green-->Blue. The S1 and S2 hatchies seem really blurry to everyone. Have they not been properly finished/polished?

I will continue to add information to this as soon as new information comes out

Just one small correction here.

The Faint eggs drop in the Coast and the Jungle, not the Forest.

Edit: Oh, and one suggested name for the crystal eggs could be "fire-"something.

Edit2: Or maybe "flame-"something?

Edited by Ripan

Wow okay guys. When I said that Bluminae was the official breed name I was being facetious. I mean where they sort obviously rules that out. As far as nicknames go, I don't think there is such a thing as an official nickname. So basiclally my point is, let people call them what they want and don't worry about how official it is at least until we have adults.

Point two is that Bluminae is a fun name that I will use to refer to them at least until they grow to adulthood. Hopefully that clears things up.

Just one small correction here.

The Faint eggs drop in the Coast and the Jungle, not the Forest.

Edit: Oh, and one suggested name for the crystal eggs could be "fire-"something.

Edit2: Or maybe "flame-"something?

Thank you Ripan!

Wow okay guys.  When I said that Bluminae was the official breed name I was being facetious. I mean where they sort obviously rules that out.  As far as nicknames go, I don't think there is such a thing as an official nickname.  So basiclally my point is, let people call them what they want and don't worry about how official it is at least until we have adults. 

Point two is that Bluminae is a fun name that I will use to refer to them at least until they grow to adulthood.  Hopefully that clears things up.

Corteo your Bluminea sprites are absolutely adorable!! I love the name you gave to them too biggrin.gif Can't wait to see your sprite for the adult. You are a talented spriter biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I didn't even notice there had been a release until now. xd.png That's pretty bad. But I've grabbed 2 blue eggs and 5 of the others since they seem to have different colors. smile.gif

(I'll probably end up trading some blues away since I just realized they rotate by hour lol)

Edited by Earth Gurl

Still haven't managed to get more than two of the crystal ones. :c It's hard to get through the crowd when you don't have a super fast connection. Knowing my luck, they will end up being rare...

Oh well, at least all of them are pretty! I've only returned to DC this fall, and every release so far has been great, which makes me a really happy dragon collector. :3

so all the crystals have completely different poses based on gender and colour?! that is wicked i love it!

edit

if anyone needs help catching them just pm me and i'll catch them for you when im no longer locked c:

anybody else notice that the faint markings hatchie has a really similar colour scheme to luminas owo

Edited by CellyBean