purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My CB Sunset/Sunrise egg turned into a Sunrise!

My timezone makes it more likely for me to hatch a Sunset (I only have 3 other Sunrises - 2 male, 1 females - as opposed to 9 Sunsets - 5 males, 4 females) so this is a real success for me, especially as this is the first CB Sunrise i've raised since 2013. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

1 hour ago, lovecats99 said:

My CB Sunset/Sunrise egg turned into a Sunrise!

My timezone makes it more likely for me to hatch a Sunset (I only have 3 other Sunrises - 2 male, 1 females - as opposed to 9 Sunsets - 5 males, 4 females) so this is a real success for me, especially as this is the first CB Sunrise i've raised since 2013. :) 

Congrats :) I'm the opposite, Sunrises are easy for me to hatch as it's middle of the day, whereas sunsets are middle of the night.

Thank GON! I have Bred this pairing for (4) weeks straight, and FINALLY they give me an egg! Now, *kicks to the AP* enjoy future owner!

image.png.824f31f5e68981476479a5019f367796.png

Joined ap after my friends have mentioned it for about 3 months and casually pushed me to join. Been almost 2 weeks in and I already had my first egg death and it feels like I literally lost a child. This website has taken its emotional toll and it's only the beginning. Sorry if this doesn't count aaaaaaaaaa I'm just very happy to be here and these dragons are really cool

Edited by 3v3type

Right colour!  :)

ETA:  And I just realised I now have over 10,000 critters on my scroll!  :o  (Although that number might go back down again if I ever get around to going through it properly and maybe releasing a few things...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I finally caught my second CB (Green) Copper Egg like in forever and ever. So happy. Picked up a lot of stripes too which I need to try and create a lot more black stripes (some pairings never work as usual). :D

Taking on the task of naming all of my Dragons today. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours. But having ADHD really sucks at times, so who knows?! XD

6 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

Taking on the task of naming all of my Dragons today. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours. But having ADHD really sucks at times, so who knows?! XD

Here, name mine while you're at it, will you? There's only 362 of them... XD

A few minutes ago there was four or five Autumn eggs in the AP at once, and I managed to catch two, both 2nd-gens! (I only had room for two) For some reason I've had a lot of trouble in the last year or so trying to reach my scroll-goals with Seasonals even though they are on the common-ish side of things, so the fact that I've caught three in the last two days is pretty exciting for me.

Someone randomly PM'd me with a Trade Inquiry, and we managed to make arrangements. I'm excited/happy. This is what I'll be receiving:

image.png.2c57ecbf00b59d76efd4e053f43553ac.pngimage.png.b228c0502b6cba22f51f5b162d251ec6.png

I'm not sure if the Shimmer is Female or Male (I forgot to ask but will in my next PM), but either way... BEAUTIFUL! :wub:

Edited by PREDATOR

9 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

Someone randomly PM'd me with a Trade Inquiry, and we managed to make arrangements. I'm excited/happy. This is what I'll be receiving:

image.png.2c57ecbf00b59d76efd4e053f43553ac.pngimage.png.b228c0502b6cba22f51f5b162d251ec6.png

I'm not sure if the Shimmer is Female or Male (I forgot to ask but will in my next PM), but either way... BEAUTIFUL! :wub:

I just traded for a line just like that from a female Shim. Soooo pretty. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I just traded for a line just like that from a female Shim. Soooo pretty. Congrats!

It is very pretty. I have another one, so I'm thinking about Gifting this one away; maybe through a raffle. :)

3 hours ago, PREDATOR said:

That is so pretty! Really picks up the blue in the omen :)

Been trying to get on top of all my assorted holiday dragons that need mates, and have been breeding ones that do to the AP - all nice checkers, including several metals.  Happy hunting!  :)

Remembered to finish up my blue lunar herald breeding JUST in time! 

I don't hunt the biomes often so I'm not all that familiar with all the different egg descriptions... I had the wiki "which egg is which?" page open while surfing the biomes today and found a Baikala, which I need for zombie-fodder, *and* a two-headed lindwyrm, which are always difficult for me to find. Despite taking a good 5-10 seconds to check the descriptions in the wiki I managed to get both of them!

*squees* Filched this beauty as an egg out of the AP and was thinking I might find a mate for her next month.  Turns out I don't have to.  I was starting my Christmas breeding plans, and out of only 8 Yulebucks, I have him!

Edited by prpldrgnfr