purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

35 minutes ago, Kirjava-Kitsune said:

After almost nine years on this site I finally caught a CB gold with my own hands! Getting a decent connection was literally game-changing. I can't believe I caught one at last :')

Wow, congrats!

I finally got an egg from a stubborn lineage this morning. Now to gift it away :D

More like an "I can't believe my luck", but last night I was feeling sick so I went to bed very early, and in my exhaustion I forgot to fog the three Zyu eggs that were in multiple hatcheries. I *always* fog my Zyus overnight because almost all of mine get sick at some point. Didn't even think about it until I woke up this morning, logged on to find that they had hatched and none of them were sick! They are fogged for now anyways, but I am *so* thankful for that.

1 hour ago, ForeverFlygon said:

I finally made one of my dreams a reality! I'm so thrilled they didn't reject.5a19e0a5a0189_ScreenShot2017-11-24at11_01_08PM.thumb.png.31933bf4e5c9ff83570508f6f162a310.png

Aaaaaa! So pretty! So gold!

I've been having good luck on all of my xeno x lunar herald checkers lately (except one, grr). It seems like both xenos and coppers are evenly breeding with each other - always a great thing!

My grand Carina test-breeding went well - I've collected two 2G pairs from every possible combination and almost every pair bred an egg - all went to the AP.  :)

I've received a lot of nice gifts as mates for my holiday dragons recently. I was lucky with this lineage because the first Nebula I was gifted became purple, and its first offspring was also purple! I've won very many nice things from raffles ... also I caught a CB Vampire bitten by an original CB Vampire! (thank you whoever dropped it in the AP!)

Do people have better things to do than sit online on Sundays? I caught more than I normally do, which surprises the heck outta me.

I *finally* got all my dragons named! I'd fallen sooo behind, this time last month I had approx 400 unnameds (for reference, I used to only have 20-30 unnameds at a time). Been catching up a little at a time and last night I finally finished! Zombie-fodder aren't named, but everything I'm keeping (including growing hatchies) is named!

On 11/22/2017 at 9:27 PM, prpldrgnfr said:

*squees* Filched this beauty as an egg out of the AP and was thinking I might find a mate for her next month.  Turns out I don't have to.  I was starting my Christmas breeding plans, and out of only 8 Yulebucks, I have him!

I bred that, glad someone found it useful!

1 hour ago, Karobb said:

I bred that, glad someone found it useful!

Thank you!  <3  They even made a baby, and I'll be naming her soon.

For all my screw ups in trying to get common eggs from specific Biomes and gendering them right, I caught this lovely in the AP:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/dlEJC

The only luck I have is dumb luck 0.00000001% of the time and this time it popped its head up. T-T

Edited by Nyxity

1 minute ago, Nyxity said:

For all my screw ups in trying to get common eggs from specific Biomes and gendering them right, I caught this lovely in the AP:

https://dragcave.net/view/dlEJC

The only luck I have is dumb luck 0.00000001% of the time and this time it popped its head up. T-T

Wow, nice catch, congrats

I did it!!!

2wmoq9s.png

That's all my dragons named except for cool codes and those in quote lineages I'm still working on (and those have their names saved until I've finished so they kinda count).

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

I did it!!!

2wmoq9s.png

That's all my dragons named except for cool codes and those in quote lineages I'm still working on (and those have their names saved until I've finished so they kinda count).

Thanks for reminding me! I need to name mine! :D 

Got this. The colors are so pretty! :wub: