purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

The AP is being very good to me! Grabbed a gold tinsel *and* a gold shimmer today! Missed multiple Autumns I was hoping to get, but if I'd gotten those I wouldn't've had room for the prizes, so that worked out well.

I can finally change my username. Holy crap, has it been 90 days already?! I want to go back to something with "Predator" in it, but I'm drawing blanks as to WHAT. Thought about holding a CB Gold Raffle where people suggested new names for me. But that just sounds unfair, because then the super creative people would have a better chance at winning. Oh, Jesus. Think, Ryki, THINK! >-<

On 11/13/2017 at 6:04 PM, lovecats99 said:

Edit: Apparently it would look like this. Bit messy, now that think about it. XD 

1P1SRVP.png

I actually think this is gorgeous! the colors match so nicely, and the fact that there's a bit of variation (more than just the same 2 sprites repeating in a checker..) just makes it really pretty to the eye imo

21 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

So happy that he colored right! I really want to get mates for all of my 2G Holidays before the Christmas craziness begins. I've been procrastinating for too long.

congrats, I also had luck with the same lineage

1 hour ago, PREDATOR said:

With the addition of these two 2G Xenos and their respective mates, I'm up to 43 UNIQUE Xeno Checkers! :D

Huh. looks like I can breed you an unrelated 3g Chronos from White (like this), too. Lemme know if you want a bloodswap. :) 

24 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Huh. looks like I can breed you an unrelated 3g Chronos from White (like this), too. Lemme know if you want a bloodswap. :) 

YES, please! :D

I achieved my first, newbie goal of catching a CB Blusang today! Of course I've put 0 thought into what naming scheme I want for my Blusangs, so now I have to frantically search for a theme for them, hahah.

I did something I thought I'd never do today. I asked a few people (politely) for some beautiful offspring from their dragons. Most wouldn't understand, but initiating contact AND asking for something for me is a very, very huge deal. I can never bring myself to do it, but I did it today. And I am so proud of myself! :D

Caugth two CB eggs with great codes and traded one for beautiful Tinsel. :D 

I just noticed today that I had a breeding pair on hand for one of my lineages, and they were kind enough to give me an Ember egg right away! :)

Late last night I hit my scroll-goal of Vampires, with 10 males and 10 females, when usually the male/female ratio doesn't end up that even. So excited! And today I picked up a Golden Wyvern from the AP, as well as an Ultraviolet, which my dragons always refuse to give me.

Yesterday I spent all day working on a Spreadsheet for all of my "DC Info". Trading Info, Breeding Info, Lineages (and links!), Rules, etc. It's not 100% Finished, but I have been putting off making it for... 6 years. And I finally got it (almost) done YESTERDAY! Woohoo! :D

5 hours ago, PREDATOR said:

Yesterday I spent all day working on a Spreadsheet for all of my "DC Info". Trading Info, Breeding Info, Lineages (and links!), Rules, etc. It's not 100% Finished, but I have been putting off making it for... 6 years. And I finally got it (almost) done YESTERDAY! Woohoo! :D

Oh congrats! That must have taken forever. (I had a spreadsheet where I kept track of all my dragon's names and pronunciation, and haven't updated it in like four years. Now it's just so daunting that I can't imagine ever doing it.)

I finally have all three fire gem colors...also picked up more stripes (you can never have to many)...bred two black stripes of my own and have a few Zyumorphs as well. I haven't been that active over the last few years due to real life handing me my head on a platter but I am picking it up back again pretty easily and looking forward to the new Christmas dragons (they are my favorite dragons every year). Thank you kindly.

All my CB Spinel pairs produced green eggs and I only had to influence one of them.

Finally got a yellow Zyumorph, too.

I got a Leetle Tree!

ZrkQR

EDIT: Just saw another drop in the Forest, I wonder who got it?

Edited by Ariento