purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

4 hours ago, Ariento said:

I was looking for Baikalas, and found a Gaia and grabbed it on impulse

I was still looking for Baikalas, and found a Thalassa and grabbed it on impulse

I... have no need for a Gaia and already had an IOU for a Thalassa... and now I'm egg-locked... I'm not sure whether I should be happy I got two Xenos within minutes of each other or bummed I can't get any Baikalas XD

Wow... Congrats!! :) 

I'm not sure if this is nearly so rare now as it was when I was trying this lineage, but it's pretty nice getting that first Sunsong out of my female Anagallis. ^_^ 

Edited by Tehya Faye

This has nothing to do with gameplay and much more to do with my kids, but my sister-in-law just made my contact name in her phone "Mother of Dragons".

This is a proud, proud day.

My gold lunars and mageias produced exactly the right number and kinds of 2gs to make a 4g checker! On the first try! 

Now, if only they'd teach my chronos how to do that (I'm heading toward my third month of waiting for the right colors...)

My collection is finally complete: https://dragcave.net/group/19196

1 of each type and gender :)

I started collecting them almost as soon as I joined the game. I am happy to say that I no longer have a need to collect this type of dragons.

I'm thankful to each and every single prize owner that allowed me to trade/iou with them. Otherwise I would've never been able to accomplish my goal!

Edited by 888888

3 hours ago, Gluria said:

Done!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7g7cZ

Now I'll see whether I can make any progress on my other projects (Mageia/Magi and Stone/Plated Colossus) ...

That is really impressive! :) 

Well, I caught a paper!! :) And, I traded some "useless" eggs for these two: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fmdJJ and https://dragcave.net/lineage/rZuCw Both are second bites!! :) Bitten by CB Vampires(the originals) 

Edited by mouse050909

That first one wasn't bitten by a CB Vampire, though - it was bitten by a dragon generated in 2013. 

Waiting for two more freezes to come back and then I'll have finished my Halloween goals

Unfogging gendered hatchlings with 2 days left and freezing them before they grow up is very stressful lol

I just finished naming all 77 Halloween dragons from this year.  That's all of the adults on my scroll done, and all the frozens aside from some of the s2 paper army that I leave that way on purpose.  *satisfied*

This is a very small thing really, but in the past three days I've named 50 dragons, including all of my Halloweens. I've been avoiding naming for months now because the number of unnameds overwhelms me, so this is a step in the right direction!

First try summoning a GoN and it worked. Probably won't happen a second or third time, but that's okay.

(Speaking of GoN, kinda bummed I can't get two adults and three frozen hatchies to complete the set, but that's just something I'll have to live with.)

Just had a count up of all the Halloween dragons I caught, the total is 43! Record for me, having that 8th egg slot really helps! Not bad considering I had a few days away from home in the middle of the event and also caught a few non-Halloween eggs. Also, I did catch quite a few of the ER eggs after Halloween had finished to clear the AP wall, hatched them and then chucked them back as hatchies.

Once the AP wall had cleared a little I caught some great metallics, including a beautiful Gold Even Gen checker with Winter Magi. Thought for a minute I'd finally found a mate for this guy, but then realised they are different generations :( If I ever do find him a mate, at least I've got a ready-made mate for his offspring! 

I've been having a go through my dragons ready for Christmas, making a list of all my event dragons and their mates. Found a Valentines pair I didn't even know I had! Both came from the AP (one in 2012, the other 2017), and a test breeding has produced an egg first try! :D Now to try and find a blood swap so when Valentines comes around next year, I can breed them again and already have a mate for her! (Provided baby #2 arrives early and not late!!! Due 1st Feb so I'm cutting it a bit fine this time around, lol!)

On 09/11/2017 at 4:49 AM, LibbyLishly said:

This has nothing to do with gameplay and much more to do with my kids, but my sister-in-law just made my contact name in her phone "Mother of Dragons".

This is a proud, proud day.

That is SO cool! I'm totally jealous. :D

~

Today I finally updated all my spreadsheets, adding all the lines I should have added months ago as well as all my new Halloween pretties... And it only took about 3 hours. :rolleyes:

This year I'm also quite proud of myself for reaching my CB goals for all the old Halloween dragons that I had previously missed, and catching and raising 54 Halloween dragons in all--without stressing out too much. :P

23 minutes ago, HeDy said:

My pink blast lineage is finally complete, woohoo! It looks just as nice as I anticipated.

Beautiful! That gives me an idea to do a lineage with Setsongs and Spirit Wards.

Edit: Apparently it would look like this. Bit messy, now that think about it. XD 

1P1SRVP.png

Edited by lovecats99

Within fifteen minutes I caught a red zyu and *two* green two-headed lindwyrms on the AP. I desperately needed more of both so I'm very excited.

So happy that he colored right! I really want to get mates for all of my 2G Holidays before the Christmas craziness begins. I've been procrastinating for too long.