purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Did not win the raffle, BUT CAUGHT MYSELF A GOLD!!! XD

Only my 5th CB Gold in 8 years on DC, and my 1st since 2013 - that was a good year, I caught 3 out 4 Golds, and my first was back in 2011.  To be fair, I haven't been seriously hunting them since then, like at all, but I saw one just this morning that I missed, and another a couple of days ago that I also missed.  So I said to myself, "Self," I said, "this is just pitiful.  It's time.  You go out there and you catch yourself another Gold."

And I did. :D

On 11/27/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kirjava-Kitsune said:

Traded for this little beauty <3 https://dragcave.net/lineage/2albF

Love the names... lol

I just got an Alt Black... My first 'real' alt... It was an AP find, and it has four spriters alts in it's lineage... I. Need. To. Scream. Now!! When I dropped it in hatcheries, it wouldn't hatch before school. Then, as soon as I got on, I saw it was an alt black!!!!!!! 

Here she is in all her beauty! :) (I used precog)

And, I caught a copper and a xeno a few days ago!!  

Finally, and at last, I got the last of the six Zyumorph eggs from Desert. Thank the fates I was about to give up on the whole idea of getting the set. Never say never..

Finally bred a 2G gold from my only female GoN! Been trying for this egg literally for years :lol:

On 11/28/2017 at 10:28 PM, Nyxity said:

For all my screw ups in trying to get common eggs from specific Biomes and gendering them right, I caught this lovely in the AP:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/dlEJC

The only luck I have is dumb luck 0.00000001% of the time and this time it popped its head up. T-T

Oh man and a great code too! Great catch!

As for me, I pulled off a pretty intense scramble today and managed to get ahold of a beautiful code egg. A CB Thalassa, code SMoky. I've influenced him male; if it doesn't fail he'll be matched with my girl DrugU, and maybe some others. 

33 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Dkf3F

It's perfect.  And that turn was absolutely stunning!

Woah, congrats! 

I finally reached my goal of having 2 CB breeding pairs of each Metal (Gold/Silver) type today. 

Edited by The Dragoness

I have no idea why, but I get overly excited when I get to Breed for the AP. Right now I'm Breeding my Xeno-Checkers, and there's 44 of them. I hope whoever gets the babies will like them just as much as I do. ^_^

Just bred a Copper egg (green/blue) and a purple two-headed lindwyrm. I keep forgetting that Baikalas are two-heads and can be bred with my two-head lindwyrms!

Managed to trade for 395 Hatchlings that I need to fulfill scroll goals. Another good thing is I owe nothing. I fulfilled my side straight away! :D

I decided to try breeding her a mate today. I only have one female GoN. They produced a Gold on the very first try :blink: