purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Apparently everyone in the Desert tab hesitated because I skipped to a different area and came back, still managed to grab the CB gold that had popped up there!

^ I think you gave me a bit o' good luck Cayde6. I grabbed a Silver! T-T Happiness.

I traded for my first-ever chicken! So excited. Very happy to give up a Batua hatchling for it. Chicken, yay!

I caught my first CB Gaia in over a year. I have literally caught more CB Silvers in the past WEEK than I have even seen CB Gaias. I almost cried!

The other day I reflex-clicked a Silver in the AP that had a really nice lineage. Don't actually need anymore Silvers, and didn't want to keep a pretty lineage I can't continue, so I put it up for trade asking for a random AP egg in return... And got an Avatar of Change in return instead of the ultra-common I'd expected. Very nice surprise!

OMG CHEERS! I stayed up to try and catch two of the holiday dragons that came before I was on the site the Yulebucks and Holly's and I have two CB's NOW for each one of them! I'm so happy I could burst -- I tried for years just to get a 2nd gen or even a 3rd gen Holly but fewer people stayed on the site that actually had gotten them. It seemed an impossible quest but, this year, I am blessed. Thank you TJ.

Already got my two missing CB Mistletoes, a Solstice and a Ribbon Dancer. And the Solstice is gonna hatch in to rosy-wings, which is my fave! I've got a looot CB catching to do, since I've missed everything from 2009-2014 + Holly. 

Christmas on DC has started off on a great note for me this year. :D 

Got two each of my missing CB Mistletoe, Solstice and Aegis. Caught one CB Wrapping Wing and even snagged a CB Holly. :wub: Now to complete my collection, I just need one more CB Wrapping Wing and CB Holly, work on the bred ones I'm hoping to get this year and then I'll consider releasing my CB frozen Yulebuck, Snow Angel and Ribbon Dancer hatchlings so I can get one more CB adult of each.

Thank you so much, TJ!

The other day I somehow got my hands on the last CB Pink Zyu I needed AND my first ever 2nd gen prize. :wub:  Right now I am scroll locked with pretty 2nd gens Holidays and 6 CBs of the old Holidays I was missing... I'm so happy. XD

Officially have every christmas cb. Just need to get my hands on one more holly and yule.

Caught a CB Snow Angel on my phone when I wasn't even trying. Watch out, cave. I'm about to get serious.

Edit: CB Holly phone catch. I'm dying of laughter.

Edited by Miral

When the holiday stuff first started last night I think some people were abandoning everything they had in favor of the Holiday Biome, because I managed to see *and* catch a Gold in the AP! Not CB or anything, but it's literally the first Gold I've caught myself in *years* (others have been bred or gifted/traded). I was so shocked when I saw it.

I am having an AWESOME start to the DC Holiday festivities - I caught two CB Hollies a couple of hours after the drops began, managed somehow to snag two(!) 2Gs from Spriter Alts - including one I never had a 2G from before, and I just traded for a special Holly with a lineage I've been looking for for AGES!  :wub:  Thanks everyone who made this possible!  :D

Squeee! I just caught a CB holly!  h025.gif

ETA: Please remember to keep your precious eggs safe. Keep your eggs and/or scrolls hidden to avoid viewbombing, and avoid EATW until their viewbombing issue has been resolved. Also, be very careful with all other hatcheries, as the issue EATW is currently experiencing might spread.

Edited by olympe

Just bred my 5th gen Solstice from Ice and I own 2 of the CB pairs in its lineage, 3 of the 2nd gen pairs, both of the 3rd gen and obviously the 4th gen pair.  Onward to 6th gen next year and so many people will have CB Solstices for me to trade for 2nd gens now :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/oaHEL