purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I was not expecting this to be sitting in my inbox waiting to be picked up when I woke up this morning. Morning = Made.

image.png.a7957634d1988f6999cbaf6ff33d62e0.png

Edited by PREDATOR

11 minutes ago, IlaQuickel said:

Finally I did this...not sure why, thought I'd be unique. Can't really do anything with the baby but I like it anyways.

That's pretty, I like it. :D

7 hours ago, PREDATOR said:

I was not expecting this to be sitting in my inbox waiting to be picked up when I woke up this morning. Morning = Made.

image.png.a7957634d1988f6999cbaf6ff33d62e0.png

WOW! That is gorgeous. Congrats!!! (Hope it stays safe. 'Been seeing so much about view bombing lately...)

Edited by Nyxity

6 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

WOW! That is gorgeous. Congrats!!! (Hope it stays safe. 'Been seeing so much about view bombing lately...)

That's not even the one I was waiting for, either. I have another coming from a Silver Shimmer. But the owner of this Silver Tinsel was being a sweetheart. :wub: I will definitely keep an eye on it. I'll fog it before I go to bed. No one's touched it, yet. I can't wait to start producing 3Gs from this one! :D

It's finally on my scroll!!! *SQUEE* Now I have two Omen Prize Lines to continue. :D Day DEFINITELY made!

image.png.f71c4e1775c2caefa8ca3ba644818ded.png

You are definitely rocking the shinies today, Pedator. Huzzuh!

Caught a Gold last night! This is the first I caught by myself in 2 years. :D 

Yay... my 2G descendant of an upside down mint took to its intended and they made GOLD. Good luck to the person who grabs it from the AP and I hope as heck they aren't some idiot who harms it...

Ever think of a great name, try it, IT'S TAKEN ALREADY, but then realize you already have that name on your scroll? Yay!

@Toyo Omg I do that way too often! I get a lot of my name inspirations from stuff I do at work, so way too often I see something great only to realize I already used it months ago.

I miscounted my Waterhorses, re-counted after picking up two eggs, I already have my scroll-goal of them! Now I can use those two slots for more important things.

So happy it hatched into an Alt! I'm so excited XD

50cffb39bff131899f6996c93e54f2fa.png

12/9 EDIT - @Process Thank you again!XD It's also the first Black Alt hatched on my scroll.

Edited by Chocolatefountain

Guys - I - I just caught a CB Silver, and I don't think my heart can take it. n.n' I didn't think it was even POSSIBLE. I saw there were 0 people in the Jungle habitat, and I just KNEW that it was mine. But I still can't believe it. I thought it would take me years to get such a coveted prize. I'm so giddy right now!

I missed a CB Thalassa Xeno, but caught the CB Silver that appeared after the Thalassa vanished. Yay. Another CB Silver.

^  O.O! Congrats to the both of you! Ah, timing, timing and location!

5 hours ago, Chocolatefountain said:

So happy it hatched into an Alt! I'm so excited XD

50cffb39bff131899f6996c93e54f2fa.png

Rofl nice ^^

I bred that

Edited by Process

Today I reached my scroll-goal of Blacks! I know they are relatively common and I've been playing for way too long to not have 20 of them before today, but they've never been a priority for me before. One more breed checked off the list!

Just got done wondering why baikala eggs weren't popping up anymore and I managed to grab one! It's the alt colour too! Hooray!

My magnum opus - bred the first 2g on Jan 27, 2015.  I bred them all myself, no trading (which is important to me; maybe not so to anyone else).  I don't think I have it in me to work for a mate for this one, though!

Just bred this and it's so pretty. :D (Hopefully my Silver Shimmer from Female Omen is just as cooperative!)

image.png.65c1ee0739495c2b6f7893ed2aa92031.png