purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Finished another set of scroll goals! Done with Anagallis, Tan Ridgewings and Nobleshields. :)

Finally hit the 2,000 CB White milestone. 48 more to go! 

Finally they give the correct 3G!

1043481609_Screenshot_2021-03-04ViewingChildren-(1n72f)-DragonCave.thumb.png.4eac7294a641692b08794f41fd32b53c.png

I have two (private) groups for dragons descended from two pairings from friends that no longer play. These are special to me. Just spent 20+ minutes going through the 43-gen lineage of one of my unnameds, waaaay back in their lineage is *both* pairs! (And this is why I insist on going through my longer-lineages even though it can get so annoying sometimes.)

Posted (edited)

*cries in joy*  Free, free, I'm finally free :DXD:nyan:!!!  6G is as high as this lineage is going, omg so many wrong colored gemmies on the very last one I needed aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhh :lol:.

1522597195_Screenshot_2021-03-17ViewingChildren-IWasAlsoAFirstTry-DragonCave.png.773af004dcb04411c7513e74df93d0f5.png

Edited by Sunrunner

Posted (edited)

I got my platinum trophy at long, long last 🥳  Then I went out and immediately became egglocked once more.  

996D1144-CE80-4457-851D-D82F162B4910.jpeg

Edited by phoenyx

I managed to make a couple of NDs and trade them for CB Stateraes, so now I finally have all possible CB dragons on my scroll! I still need some alts and zombies, and a lot of frozen hatchies, but at least the hardest part of my scroll goals is done. Hooray!

I've finally made it to 5,000 grown dragons on my scroll!

1 hour ago, helix9 said:

Congratulations! :D

I just made it to 6500, but I'm missing rubyshoes here, because no matter how many I'd get, she was always one step or one thousand ahead. XD

I was also gifted this beauty - https://dragcave.net/lineage/cWPrT, my first Staterae. ❤️

One egg so far, but of course it's an Umbra. *rolleyes*

3 hours ago, helix9 said:

congrats!! 

i'm only at 1409 XD 

in other news, i got an appointment!

I have been playing since 2009 and I have finally caught my first CB Gold, Hiwot ShinyGold! I babied her so much when she was an egg and hatchling. I would only unfog her if I was active on the computer and able to watch out for any sudden increase in views.

I finally bred another Staterae! My last bred one was mid-January, though I don't always breed everything every week. It was a brand-new pairing too!

I got my first CB Stat today ❤️ Now I'm trying to decide if I want a male or female

I need to stalk the cave at 1.30 a.m more often! I picked up my first Blusang Lindwurm and a Black Truffle in quick succession.

And my Deep Sea x Tidal pair finally produced a Deep Sea!