purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

*cries in joy*  Free, free, I'm finally free :DXD:nyan:!!!  6G is as high as this lineage is going, omg so many wrong colored gemmies on the very last one I needed aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhh :lol:.

1522597195_Screenshot_2021-03-17ViewingChildren-IWasAlsoAFirstTry-DragonCave.png.773af004dcb04411c7513e74df93d0f5.png

Edited by Sunrunner

I got my platinum trophy at long, long last 🥳  Then I went out and immediately became egglocked once more.  

996D1144-CE80-4457-851D-D82F162B4910.jpeg

Edited by phoenyx

I managed to make a couple of NDs and trade them for CB Stateraes, so now I finally have all possible CB dragons on my scroll! I still need some alts and zombies, and a lot of frozen hatchies, but at least the hardest part of my scroll goals is done. Hooray!

1 hour ago, helix9 said:

I've finally made it to 5,000 grown dragons on my scroll!

Congratulations! :D

I just made it to 6500, but I'm missing rubyshoes here, because no matter how many I'd get, she was always one step or one thousand ahead. XD

I was also gifted this beauty - https://dragcave.net/lineage/cWPrT, my first Staterae. ❤️

One egg so far, but of course it's an Umbra. *rolleyes*

3 hours ago, helix9 said:

I've finally made it to 5,000 grown dragons on my scroll!

congrats!! 

i'm only at 1409 XD 

in other news, i got an appointment!

I have been playing since 2009 and I have finally caught my first CB Gold, Hiwot ShinyGold! I babied her so much when she was an egg and hatchling. I would only unfog her if I was active on the computer and able to watch out for any sudden increase in views.

I finally bred another Staterae! My last bred one was mid-January, though I don't always breed everything every week. It was a brand-new pairing too!

didnt get a fools mint on the first, but i just managed to pick one up off the AP! 

I got my first CB Stat today ❤️ Now I'm trying to decide if I want a male or female

I need to stalk the cave at 1.30 a.m more often! I picked up my first Blusang Lindwurm and a Black Truffle in quick succession.

And my Deep Sea x Tidal pair finally produced a Deep Sea!

Finally, FINALLY! I hatched my first alt Undine, https://dragcave.net/lineage/OwFyT! <3

I've had Undines since they were first released and bred them periodically, but yellow offspring only hatched from those bred to the AP, never from those that I bred to keep. :D

*dances around the thread* I did it! I did it! My very first 'lyrical lineage' project IS DONE!!! 

It took years of being frustrated by Baikalas and finally switching to Mistras, but it's done!!

Completed lineage and Full group yay! 

edit: It looks so tiny, only 4gens, but goodness I'm proud of it. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

Ok something kinda strange and awesome just happen to me: I realise I'm still missing Pyralspite Almandine egg so I was checking the alpine and see one, too bad already taken... then I just randomly find a paper egg?? Not what I was locking for but not complaining! 

My most recent Market-bought Staterae (which grew up end of March) gave me a Stat egg as it's second-ever egg! Was not expecting that.

I wasn't told not to, so the Holiday 2011 is now called the Blizzard Wizard!

This is not a joke btw, this is real.

I want to congratulate all the spriters who worked on the new designs issued today. I am really impressed!
It was kind of fun going through my scroll to find them, too.