purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Popped in to check the hatchies on my scroll and saw a lovely little alt egg nestled in there! :D

I just caught a tan Ridgewing! Wasn't even looking for one, it just showed up! :D

put up a trade expecting the same offers i usually get (random ap eggs) - but wound up with a lineage i've secretly wanted for a while! :D thank you, @ninish !!

Edited by miaou

1 hour ago, miaou said:

put up a trade expecting the same offers i usually get (random ap eggs) - but wound up with a lineage i've secretly wanted for a while! :D thank you, @ninish !!

Thanks to you too! I had no checker lineage from that salt, so i'm excited about my new baby as well! ヽ(´▽`)/

I regularly catch Undine eggs in the AP and hatch them hoping to get an alt... After no luck for months, got two Alts in a row!

I CAUGHT A CHEESE AND YELLOW DINO AND PAPER IN 2 WEEKS WHAT IN THE HELL

Still no leetle lol

Update: Just got purple dino and Imma slep

Edited by CHEPPR

On 9/13/2021 at 11:26 PM, Varislapsi said:

This pair surprised me nicely today!

And so did the second one!

Now, let's hope I don't need to post these progeny links on Your current bad luck thread, in a couple of days. 😹

I can't believe this – both will be the right colour! I've never had such good luck with nebulae! 😸

Edited by Varislapsi

Yes! I successfully used Kill on one Shumoga egg a couple days ago and caught it. Today I successfully used it on a second one. I finished my goal of getting two Skittish ones, now to hope they gender differently 😁

Edited by Zinogre

I took a chance and caught a red dorsal from the cave! Wondering if I should influence it so it can be a mate for this guy...

Edited by 0x08

I just caught a Market Silver in the AP! I have no CB Silvers at all and it's not something I would've bought for myself but I'm very happy with it!

Wow, congrats @HeatherMarie!

I got my first skittish shumoga!! I had made a trade asking for a pale hatchie but someone offered me a wild one instead! I hope it wasn't a mistake... and I can't even find them on the forums to thank!

I successfully hatched a purple Siyat! :D

image.png.67cf897804c7fcefc5fdc4e0c15eb8a8.png

baby time

And I caught two greens from the cave today!

Edited by 0x08

8 hours ago, 0x08 said:

I successfully hatched a purple Siyat! :D

congrats!!

Purple Siyats are an exercise in Patience!

....and they're torture to get, since i'm not very patient!

it's a nice unexpected little thing. I saw a green in volcano, reflex clicked on the next biome, went back and saw the green gone, and ended up with a CB silver that refreshed in its place! I actually paused there for two seconds before clicking too because I confused the description with that of a glowback pygmy, but glowbacks shouldn't appear in volcano, then I realized there's no "tiny" in the description and decided to click and it's a silver and no one was faster than me! Ha

My drakes decided to give me a Spotted Teal first try, and I found a caveborn Ciriax in the AP :)

Edited by 0x08

Mission accomplished! About a week ago I finished getting my quota of CB Equinoxes from the Alpine, which means I finished collecting Equinoxes forever. Well... I'll just look for a few extra CB's and that'll be it.

Now that they moved back to the Forest the cycle starts again, so I got 2 more, it took me about 3 hours to get 2 CBs. Last year, exactly a year ago I would, i mean I'm generalising, be egg locked with CB Equinoxes in 20 minutes tops. I'm almost nostalgic remembering those hunting days, but I'm one less competitor regarding Equinoxes.  I have a million of them now, which is amazing, I just have to wait till winter and get my very last 2 CBs from the Volcano.

It feels so nice to reach a goal like this! ^^

I saved two low-time eggs found in the AP in two days! One was 5h, the other 7h. Both have hatched safely! :D

Edited by 0x08