purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

4 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I finally bred a peach Iris Floret.  :D

congrats! i'm still trying! :D

I finally got a CB pair of pink sapphires ^^

took a gen 2 bronze prize, cb blusang, and a cb blue sapphire but i think it was worth it

I'm only missing two hybrid parents from my collection, I'm very close! I have much less work to do than I thought. 

Finally about to complete my Deep Sea x Tideweaver lineage - today's breeding attempt for a 6G finally produced a Deep Sea! And it even precogged male 😄

image.thumb.png.36416b9e85f6ae320a58a2301900cb0b.png

Before a 4h interview for a new job, caught a Xenowyrm from the Alpine biome then right after the interview, another Xenowyrm in the Forest. Before today, I struggled to even see Xenos in any biomes except the Desert. Maybe a good sign that I will get the job?

Fingers crossed on the job, @Elizabeth Moonstone

Yesterday I decided to try breeding another Stat, after not trying very much lately. I did 8 breedings and *almost* gave up for the moment, glad I didn't! Bred a beautifully messy Stat that also ended up being exactly 20generations so it qualifies for my '20g and higher' group. And then today I was AP-hunting and missed a lower-timed Copper but it was apparently tossed back because a few minutes later the same one appeared again and I caught it, a very nice messy! (I'm wondering if the increase in Coppers in the AP recently is due to 'alt-fails' when trying for the birthday-alt... Works nicely for me as I don't have my goals of any Copper type!)

Edited by HeatherMarie

I got my 83rd Sino.

Not that I am hoarding them or anything.

8 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

I got my 83rd Sino.

Not that I am hoarding them or anything.

Daaaaang! Wait, that means you have (at least) 83 *each* of every Zyu type? Wow!

Successfully bred a messy green Nilia. Messies are so much harder with the limited-breeding breeds, goodness. 

Oh, and I *finally* finished screenshotting all my dragons from last year. I was soooo behind on that. 

Found my favorite egg: Pillow dragon today!

And had 2 dragons hatch since they were so close to the deadline, 2 days actually. (In my scroll, they are xShenron× and Tiny Morning Skies) 

Also keeping fingers crossed in hopes of finding a bitten egg or a rare abandoned egg/hatchling

I have a staterae/sino breeding project. My goal is to breed this pair until I get at least one of the eighteen possible outcomes - well, nineteen, but there's no way I'd be lucky enough to get a staterae.

Edit: I'm now over halfway to my goal as well.

Edited by Mathcat

Just bred my *very first* magenta Floret!! Such a relief after so long, dang. (Looking at the hub I'm wondering if they are becoming a little easier to breed, seeing more in trades than before.)

congrats!!

i have three eggs, that when they're adults, maybe they and their mates might give me a magenta/wine/peach Iris Floret! :D 

got back into DC recently after a very long break and was looking at the list of eggs on the wiki, i loved the xenowyrms so much as they're gorgeous so i had to have one, and wouldn't you know it, someone had abandoned a pyro egg!

i'm sure it's not that exciting anymore for most folks, but they're so pretty i can see myself trying to get more and more 🥰 next goal is to grab a cb egg!  then after that i can start working on the rest of my egg wishlist lol

Finally got enough 'good' stuff to trade for a second cb pink sapphire so that I can have a breeding pair. Wheeeee! 

Gotten a Xenowyrm (Mageia) egg

Snagged a Zyumorph egg from AP and finally growing my scroll a bit more

I caught a Staterae in the AP. I didn't think I would ever see one there, or that I would be fast enough to be the first to click on it.

'bad luck' turned into a 'congrats': Saw a trade I really wanted, tried *every* pairing I had to breed what was asked for and didn't get a single correct egg. Gave up on the trade... Then not an hour later found exactly what was asked for in the AP! Thankfully the trade was still available so I offered, and it was accepted! 

i GOT ONE!!

i finally got the elusive Wine/Peach Iris Floret!!! :D 

I JUST CAUGHT A LEETLE TREE!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest I was so excited. I've been on DC (off and on) since July 2013. 8 years and 1,895 dragons later and I was able to finally get a Leetle Tree on my scroll!

17 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I JUST CAUGHT A LEETLE TREE!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest I was so excited. I've been on DC (off and on) since July 2013. 8 years and 1,895 dragons later and I was able to finally get a Leetle Tree on my scroll!

i saw it while egg hunting. congrats!

I caught lunar herald and even won on my first raffle and got golden shimmerscale today!

+ succeeded in making my first zombie!

Edited by CHEPPR

All but 8 of my dragons are grouped.

The remaining 8 are either not yet gendered or Pink Zyus, which I will be using to summon Sinos before grouping. I find it easier that way.

It might not seem like much of an accomplishment, but I document all checkers and their mates by breed, so keeping it updated isn't always easy.