purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

After seeing so many fly by me in the AP and losing my mind, I managed to catch ONE pink sapphire.

Picked up a CB Astrapi in the AP... so will shortly complete my scroll goal of 4 adults of the breed.  Thanks, kind unknown DC-er who tossed it!

I've been having a lot of AP luck recently, I caught a CB pink sapphire earlier this week and today I grabbed a CB xeno there!

After watching dozens of pretty things fly past me in the AP, I caught a CB earthquake canto. I'm so happy with him ❤️

Hatched 5 Market EQ Cantos earlier today with a 6th one hatching in a couple of hours. Still grinning! :D

About three hours of hunting total today, and I caught a pink sapphire in the AP! I've seen at least ten float by during this time though, but I wasn't quick enough. Happy to at least get one, but it's not CB (sigh

I caught 2 thuweds! My first 2g’s EVER! Got the Glacewing and AoC. I can also now properly make saltwed lineages!

Before I went to bed I offered on a trade for two green cantors, pretty sure I wouldn't get them but why not try. Woke up to see I got them!! My very first green Cantors *and* they are both messies!

Platinum trophy let's gooooo!! Just hit 1000 earlier this evening! 8 egg slots my beloved ❤️

After 12 years on DC (but only maybe 6/7 active), I finally have a leetle tree!

image.png.2dbcea3fbe9d8a4da56c8b8f7f4dd344.png

Edited by foreverlokied224

image.png.ccffdb3f1ced4e19eb820014f9b3bf8d.png

Now that is a wonderous site. Was not expecting these CB's to give me such a selection of Xenos, including a Stat! :wub:

5 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

My 7000th dragon grew up this morning. :D

congrats!!! :D 

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

Now that is a wonderous site. Was not expecting these CB's to give me such a selection of Xenos, including a Stat! :wub:

also congrats!!! :D 

Oh my gosh. I finally unlocked all the Neglected Dragon Encyclopedia entries! XD

Now to work on Chickens.

93A5AB2E-F87C-4E09-B357-02070EA4AE86.thumb.jpeg.6ae4b72aa6a796b2b6bc58ade72af8fe.jpeg

Just caught a CB Silver after reloading over it once bc my brain didn't register at first ... seems I wasn't the only one lol

i finally bred a Pennybright!  make that TWO Pennybrights, actually! :D 

A two-stage awesomeness: First, I caught a super-low-timed CB pink Sapphire in the AP. Then, I offered it (and it was accepted) on a trade for two Pennybright Coppers, one messy! My Coppers have been stubborn about giving me the new alts so I'm very happy with that trade. 

This is rather belated, but the birthday release did have one unexpected side effect that was compatible with the prizekin I already had, so now I have another 3g prize checker.

Edit: Also really belated, but look at what I finally got after umpteen mageia massbreeds.

Edited by Mathcat

I got a xeno egg from alstro floret on first breeding! Shouldn't this be close to impossible with new breeds? 😹

It's even the correct xeno and it has a mate waiting. I have plans for a checker and bred the first pair just once in early June but wasn't able to try another one until now. I really wasn't expecting success on first try!

I just caught my first ever gold after being here for 11 years ;-; I've never thought I'd catch one

2 hours ago, Dalek said:

I just caught my first ever gold after being here for 11 years ;-; I've never thought I'd catch one

Congrats! Such an accomplishment after so long.

I finally bred a peach Iris Floret.  :D

(Although part of this could go in "stupid things I did" and/or "bad luck": the egg filled my last egg slot yesterday and I needed something to offer on a trade, so I reluctantly offered it although I felt I was overpaying. Two hours later I got a slot back and bred a Prize that I thought was still good enough - although there was no way to find out what the trader would consider a "good offer" - and offered that instead. I didn't get the trade, and I guess I might have gotten it if I had decided to part with the Floret... but then I'm sure I never would have bred another peach Iris in years!  XD And then, good luck again: a different trade was asking for a Prize like the one I had, and I got that one.)