purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

7 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Clicked away from a Cantormaris and missed it, but got the Silver in its place.

the best kind of misclick! 

I finally managed to breed a third gen Bronze Tinsel X Bronze Tinsel!
(And, shockingly, it isn't inbred.)

I received a lumina egg called Griny in a trade. Now I'm torn between leaving him unnamed so that the code is on display, or naming him Mr Gellert Grindelwald. 

4 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Wait, so the vamp I got an egg from is an actual Thuwed?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/hlwn

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LLONS

Wooooow. I didn't notice the code spells "halloween". :D

Ooh, so cool! I didn't know TJ had a male vampy. :) Congrats on the catch! I notably like how both of our eggs were bitten on the 31st (groovy zombie day.)

Maybe this hints at something?

17 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Maybe this hints at something?

I think TJ just thought it was a good day to make some vamps :) Maybe Valentine's release will look in a more ambiguous vein, same as Mutamores.

i got to 2000 posts! 

time to change my custom title ;)

My CB erador bred a wonderful five-letter word code eggy! 😻 It's even my first perfect word code, I think.

with the help of the encyclopedia thread and various spreadsheets, i've unlocked ALL the sprites in my encyclopedia!!

(minus the nekkid luminas and just over 40 egg sprites.... XD)

Some good luck for all the well wishers--

If anyone here needs a 2g Valentine from male Bronze Tinsel, PM me and it's yours. I can do any mate but Rosebud. :) 

Hurray!

After 1 auto, I now have my first held Holiday Vamp of this year

https://dragcave.net/lineage/kqOXZ

Im just celebrating no deaths tbh XD 

Also, thanks to many kind players, and some planned breeding, I have now paired off so many Valentines kins! I think about 20ish are now paired? Unless I get some lucky AP grabs :P

Just have to post because I find this so amusing: Caught a random 2g Erador in the AP, decided to peek at the Hub before tossing it back to see if anyone was offering anything good for 2g Eradors, saw a trade posted not 10 minutes before asking for the exact pairing I'd grabbed! Offered, offer was accepted within 3 minutes, immediately traded the Prizekin I'd gotten in the trade for a wonderfully messy Canto! All within 20 minutes. Wow.

4 hours ago, TheChosenDarkness said:

After all the years I have played DC... I finally got a CB gold dragon. 😭😁 My first and only!

Awesome! :D 

I caught my first non-market CB Staterae today while looking for Cantomaris eggs!

12 hours ago, Aqub said:

Awesome! :D 

I caught my first non-market CB Staterae today while looking for Cantomaris eggs!

That is awesome! Congrats on that! I have only been able to snag one Cantomaris egg so far. I am hoping my good luck continues for a bit! Yours too!

As soon as I saw the word "brilliant," I clicked and it was Nebula. It was one of the sparkling stars I wanted to have. but I couldn't see easily until now... well I finally have it! Hooray!

I guess the last of my new Valentines have grown up, and there are 79 new Valentines on my scroll. I managed to pick up 16 CBs from past years as well as my 2 Amarignis. I kept 3 of my bred dragons and picked up a handful in trades. The remaining 55 dragons are beautiful AP finds, mostly even-gens checkers. Apart from one sweet code dragon, all of my babies are named.❤️

By year, the breakdown is:

2009 - 21 adult Vals including both CBs at last, 1 hatchling

2010 - 2 adult Sweetlings, both CBs, finally

2011 - 2 adult Rosebuds, bred

2012 - 2 adult Heartseekers, bred

2013 - 6 adult Arsani and 1 hatchling, bred

2014 - 13 adult Radiant Angels and 1 hatchling, bred

2015 - 4 adult Heartstealers and 1 hatchling, 2 CBs and 3 bred

2016 - 9 Mutamore, 2 CBs, 7 bred

2017 - 5 Soulstones, 2 CBs, 3 bred

2018 - 4 Floral-Crowned, 2 CBs, 2 bred

2019 - 3 Sakuhanas, 2 CBs, 1 bred

2020 - 2 Erador CBs

2021 - 2 Amarignis CBs

If you want to look at the lineages, they are here, https://dragcave.net/group/152944, sorted by breed.

Thank you to all the breeders for the time and effort in producing your beautiful babies! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I just realized one of my dragons has the code "b4fAe" (before fae).

Edit: I fell for a fake profile page on the last one oops.

Edited by FlyToTheStars

I was breeding mates for my Valentine and Holiday dragons and managed to get a Silver, a Gold, and a Staterae!