purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

4 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

@trystan  They really are! LOL

one of the forums i'm on has tags at the bottom of all the posts, so people could click things like "interesting" or "educational" or "love," "funny," "agree," or "disagree."

i keep looking for the agree button on here too! XD 

Finally, finally got the egg breed I needed from a stubborn leodon. She was holding up the entire project for a while. 21 fails before getting the right one. XD

I've finally traded for enough 2g staterae x prize kin (xenos, mostly, but a few shiny things and stats, too!) to be able to breed a massive 7g EG lineage. So far, it's a beautiful swirling mess of xenos, stats, and prizes, and I love it!

I missed new release, but thanks to that while hunting for new dragons I accidently clicked Forest and found a Leetle Tree :D I've seen people talking about how long it took them to got theirs, so I feel incredibly lucky founding one less than a year after registering on DC :D

7 minutes ago, Gwathgor said:

I missed new release, but thanks to that while hunting for new dragons I accidently clicked Forest and found a Leetle Tree :D I've seen people talking about how long it took them to got theirs, so I feel incredibly lucky founding one less than a year after registering on DC :D

Omg!! Isn't that lucky :D Congrats! I caught my first dino in over 5 years while searching for the NR too! Everything works in mysterious ways.

I just caught a CB Silver while hunting for Lures 0_o I think this is only the 3rd Silver I caught by myself *yay*

Haha I love that people are able to grab rares while everyone else is concentrating on the new release! 

I had an Undine egg from the AP that hatched alt! Strangely Undines are the only alt I've actually had a lot of trouble getting, so this was a nice surprise.

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Haha I love that people are able to grab rares while everyone else is concentrating on the new release! 

I had an Undine egg from the AP that hatched alt! Strangely Undines are the only alt I've actually had a lot of trouble getting, so this was a nice surprise.

I still don't have any alt Undines, and not for lack of trying, so congrats! They are a beautiful sprite.

As for Cantormaris misses, I've APed some, posted a couple in the Z thread, but I am keeping the Magma,  my second Rift Wyrm and my first Black Truffle. :D

i got one of my new release hatchies to get 100 clicks!

not quite sure how it got so high initially but after i realized it hit 80, i started putting him in signatures

idk i just found it neat i got him that high and got nowhere else to share this, Here’s the kid in question for those curious :0

I accidentally killed a dragon thinking I was releasing it. I was pretty bummed. I then tried to revive it and it became a zombie.

HOOOOO

A bajillion years later I WON THE RAFFLE!

2021 is progressing significantly better than 2020 on every single front haha.

Got a Bronze Tin, which is one of my favorite combos too. Probably going to breed a few kins I need and then some gifts. ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Clicked away from a Cantormaris and missed it, but got the Silver in its place.

the best kind of misclick! 

I finally managed to breed a third gen Bronze Tinsel X Bronze Tinsel!
(And, shockingly, it isn't inbred.)

I received a lumina egg called Griny in a trade. Now I'm torn between leaving him unnamed so that the code is on display, or naming him Mr Gellert Grindelwald. 

4 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Wait, so the vamp I got an egg from is an actual Thuwed?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/hlwn

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LLONS

Wooooow. I didn't notice the code spells "halloween". :D

Ooh, so cool! I didn't know TJ had a male vampy. :) Congrats on the catch! I notably like how both of our eggs were bitten on the 31st (groovy zombie day.)

Maybe this hints at something?

17 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Maybe this hints at something?

I think TJ just thought it was a good day to make some vamps :) Maybe Valentine's release will look in a more ambiguous vein, same as Mutamores.

My CB erador bred a wonderful five-letter word code eggy! 😻 It's even my first perfect word code, I think.

with the help of the encyclopedia thread and various spreadsheets, i've unlocked ALL the sprites in my encyclopedia!!

(minus the nekkid luminas and just over 40 egg sprites.... XD)