purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

34 minutes ago, TCA said:

I wasn't told not to, so the Holiday 2011 is now called the Blizzard Wizard!

This is not a joke btw, this is real.

26 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I want to congratulate all the spriters who worked on the new designs issued today. I am really impressed!
It was kind of fun going through my scroll to find them, too.

I am in love with the Blizzard Wizard!!  And yes, thank you and congrats to the amazing spriters who pulled this off. Absolutely amazing. 

29 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I want to congratulate all the spriters who worked on the new designs issued today. I am really impressed!
It was kind of fun going through my scroll to find them, too.

I think they did a nice job, too, and I also set my scroll to breed and went looking for them.  I liked a number of them better than the originals.

5 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I think they did a nice job, too, and I also set my scroll to breed and went looking for them.  I liked a number of them better than the originals.

Actually, yeah. I'm very surprised at the quality in these replacements, and I especially love the new Tideweavers and Sophrosynes. The colors, my goodness.

I would also like to congratulate the spriters that worked on the updates today. They all look amazing, imo. Very dynamic and just pop out at you from the scroll. I appreciate the name updates, too, for whoever came up with the names.

I've only just realized--aren't all but one of the new sprites different for M/F?  Phew--that WAS a lot of work!  I especially like the new seawyrm pygmies and sophrosynes.

ETA:  and the new seawyrm pygmy egg is delightful! :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector

I love love love so many of the new sprites. 

In other news I am back after a 6 year absence. I got 2 degrees and a grown up job and met my husband. Anyway I'm catching up on all my missing dragons and I was MOST in love with black truffles and have been on the hunt for about two weeks. This morning I found a CB one on the AP. Sweet baby. 🥰

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

Omg..... These two were made for each other

https://dragcave.net/lineage/8XFDC

New breeding project for me!!!!! Woot!!!

That. Is. Gorgeous!! I'm not a 'breeding project' player but that is very very tempting. 

12 hours ago, TCA said:

I wasn't told not to, so the Holiday 2011 is now called the Blizzard Wizard!

This is not a joke btw, this is real.

I’m not sure why, but this name makes me so happy lol. 

I’m back to DC after leaving a game that was making me miserable! Excited to start collecting again. 

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

Omg..... These two were made for each other

https://dragcave.net/lineage/8XFDC

New breeding project for me!!!!! Woot!!!

Oooo. They do look good together. That's one problem I've had with Aeons is nothing really matches them. 

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Oooo. They do look good together. That's one problem I've had with Aeons is nothing really matches them. 

Electric Dragons also look fantastic with Yellow Zyu's I'm really loving some of these new designs if not solely for the new breeding ideas it opens up! 

Just now, Syiren said:

Electric Dragons also look fantastic with Yellow Zyu's I'm really loving some of these new designs if not solely for the new breeding ideas it opens up! 

I like the new shiny look, but the male's pose looks weird, like he's reeling back from a hard punch.

I think I'll do a checker with the new Pygmies :lol: They look cool!

Also, congrats on coining the new name for that holiday! @TCA :lol:

6 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I like the new shiny look, but the male's pose looks weird, like he's reeling back from a hard punch.

I can see that, but also (and this may just be me being an anime fan) It could also be him gathering up his energy from his tail as he turns to look at the foe that's about to feel the wrath of his electric power.

Spoiler

Bn7s.png.693df66faad3dc2a01e0b0fdda02b24b.png

Sort of like Goku with his Kamahameha or Yusuke with his fisted Spirit Gun attack.

Or maybe he was marveling at the energy he's been building up and he heard someone offer him a tasty snack. 

Electric: "Okay, if I just build up a bit more energy, I can-"

Friend: "Hey Zappers! I got a fish for you~!"
Electric: "Ou! I uh, I mean uh, ahem! Coming!"

Edited by Syiren

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

I can see that, but also

*thinks about it* 

Nope, he looks like he's reeling back from a punch thrown in a movie or tv show.

.... I just caught a CB Gold. :blink: How on earth? I wasn't even really paying attention as I clicked through the biomes, saw the description and rapidly clicked a few times fully expecting it to already be taken. This is only the 2nd CB Gold I've ever caught. Wow.

I finally unlocked the curled alt black adults in the Encyclopedia!

I bred a messy Staterae! I usually prefer to have a lot of different lineages among any one breed so I normally don't breed and keep a lot of the same breed, but I'm having a lot better luck breeding Stats than trading for them or catch them. With this one the Stat parent now has a total of 4 offspring and two of them are Stats!

OMG I just caught a Cheese...... the first I've caught and only my second overall

holy cow, I just caught a CB Staterae, the first one that I caught myself ^^° (will try to trade for some rare CB New Releases, I´m fine with the 4 I have ^^)

Edited by tjenni

I have 5,000 frozens. Of course, that includes my leetle tree, but I am out of freeze slots for a couple more days.

I managed to catch a CB pink Sapphire in the AP! I wasn’t sure if I’d ever be able to get one myself, let alone a CB, but I’m very happy I was fast enough this time around. 

After all these years, I have finally summoned a Guardian of Nature.

I found a CB spring dragon in the AP and earlier in the week finally summoned my first Guardian of Nature. 😃