purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

YASS!!! FINALLY!! 5 years of breeding these two. FIVE YEARS!! And they finally give me a silver!! At long last!!! Thank you General Sephiroth and Purest Treasure!

https://dragcave.net/progeny/lwPm3

Finally got a Gold from one of my Astaari! :lol:

Edit: And I just finally got a Gold from a Gold x Autumn pairing I've been trying to breed for a year with no success. 😭

Edited by GalacticSketch

I was pretty free today and decided to go hunt in the cave for some birthday dragons even though holiday breeding starts in barely more than 30 hours. Now that it's almost the end of the day, I've managed to find a dino, a cheese, a magma, a zyu, a xeno, and a nocturne with interesting code. I was not expecting this many good things XD 

I really shouldn't fill up the rest of the spots now though, I need some space to go hunting in the AP when breeding begins and none of those are going to hatch at that time...

EDIT: Bruh, I just found another cheese. Is it cuz it's my birthday??? So I'm getting all the cheese cakes??? Im gonna need to gift/trade some of the eggs out now, even if I do want birthday dragons that's way too not enough space for holiday hunting...

EDIT: Oh hel, I caught a third cheese, during the last 5 minute rotate before Dec 17 is over. I think there is something going on here XD 

Edited by Moriaty

My son just joined today! I've been waiting fire him too be old enough to enjoy this game for a very long time. His uncle, who is younger than me, introduced me to the game way back in 09! So it's pretty cool to come full circle in this way 😊

Finally got a cat code. :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Tmews

Finally have all my missed CB Winter Holiday dragons growing up on my scroll! *hugs Hollies, again* <3

On 12/7/2020 at 8:50 AM, LadyLoki said:

After repetitive failed attempts at killing my "extra" Pitfire, it finally turned into an exalted Pitfire! The little snot was being so stubborn, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get it to become exalted.

I probably shouldn't have named it "Loki's Demons" before exalting it. :lol:

Glad you finally got it, and you have given me hope that it is possible to get a stubborn one to change.  I want a male and a female exalted, but while the male one changed on the first attempt, repeated tries with all three of my females have failed.  I was wondering if it is one of those things that once there is a fail that is all you will get, like the refusals on the breeding is.  

ETA And at over an hour of trying now, with still no luck, I am getting very frustrated and am on the verge of giving up.  

Edited by FullMoonDreams

1 hour ago, FullMoonDreams said:

ETA And at over an hour of trying now, with still no luck, I am getting very frustrated and am on the verge of giving up.  

Are you trying to kill the same dragon more than once in a day? If it dodges once, it will always dodge on that day. You have to wait 24 hours to try again (or at least until the next day begins, I'm not sure which).

1 hour ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Glad you finally got it, and you have given me hope that it is possible to get a stubborn one to change.  I want a male and a female exalted, but while the male one changed on the first attempt, repeated tries with all three of my females have failed.  I was wondering if it is one of those things that once there is a fail that is all you will get, like the refusals on the breeding is.  

You can only attempt to kill a dragon once per 24 hours. If it dodged the first time, you have to wait 24 hours. ^^

Confused Cat ninja'd me! :ph34r: lol

Edited by LadyLoki
ninja'd!

Ah, that would explain it.  All three dodged on all the days I tried, but I had tried more than once on each of the days.  Thanks both. 

i'm a bit excited that i've reached level 4 on the forums..! so glad i made an account. not a huge deal but... i am very excited about it :P also, i changed my icon for once... yippie!

congrats Alexis!

i'm working towards post #2001, so i can change my "level" title to a custom title :) 

This is the 300th Holly that is staying on my scroll.https://dragcave.net/lineage/yqnLq

45 of them are frozen, so next year's goal will be to get up to 300 adults.

Lol, as enough is never enough, what am I going to do for the next 7-8 hours, when I get another space on my scroll?

Edited by PrincessLucy

Tallying up the holiday mates I've either bred or caught this year and I've managed to get direct mates for 25 dragons that didn't have them, and some of those will let me breed further mates (3g+) for an additional 17 dragons. Plus a handful of new lineages, and I finally managed to freeze a pink solstice hatchilng. And it's not totally over till the wall is gone, so the year may end with even better numbers. It's been a good season!

I just caught my first CB Lunar Herald since returning to DC and also caught a CB thunder for old times sake within 3 minutes apart of each other. Very happy :D

FINALLY got a tinsel from my female bronze tin wyndrix with a brim. she's only been producing brims for so long!

i bred shooshine, my male tinsel, with a brimstone ONCE and he gave me a tin. wyndrix... wanted me to wait it out. but i finally got it! :D