TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I had two Averys for awhile in the ice temple. It was hard to tell which one was the "real" one. One of them was following me and the other was doing his own thing. laugh.gif

For some reason, my quest today is a repeat of yesterday's. Is there a fix for this?

Probably if you just DO It, you'll then be able to get into the REAL today ?

Finally finished today's quest after a couple of freezes. Waited for things to go back to normal but they didn't, so I ended up hard refreshing and starting over again.

I love the new dragons!

So the second Avery opened the door again and disappeared.

Was it a Spirit of The Past? Did I done something wrong? blink.gif

These weird sort of things happened to me, too. Avery got trapped in the jungle and was acting strange. I took a break and let Avery sleep it off, and eventually all was well. :-)

When is the last day we can decorate? I'm hoarding all my rewards until I have everything, so I can decide which to use once I've seen them all. I'm just nervous I'm going to miss the deadline and end up with an empty house, filled only with cats. Which isn't a bad thing, but still .... laugh.gif

The 'toys' items were a result of some weird stuff, so that's why they went missing. They were just accidental duplicates so they were removed.

Why were the duplicates not turned into their proper representation instead? I did and do not own the correctly spelled "redshag rug (small)", all I had was the "Rredshag small rug" and that one has just been deleted - I liked that red rug! sad.gif

How do you get the cat bed? I've rounded up the cats twice now so I guess that's not it

How do you get the cat bed? I've rounded up the cats twice now so I guess that's not it

It's just a random piece of furniture you can get from any event. It's not kitty event exclusive. Keep trying and good luck!

Probably if you just DO It, you'll then be able to get into the REAL today ?

Thanks - I will try this tomorrow if I'm still stuck!

Why were the duplicates not turned into their proper representation instead? I did and do not own the correctly spelled "redshag rug (small)", all I had was the "Rredshag small rug" and that one has just been deleted - I liked that red rug! sad.gif

What was it like ? I never saw it, I think (we discussed this before...)

It's cool Avery, just stand there looking beautiful while I push around giant stone pillars rolleyes.gif

Right?!? He's the "I'm too pretty to work" type! LOL!

Spent the last two hours with my friend showing him everything there is to see in the game and doing all the side-quests together. What fun!

I'm on mobile (only option). I can't figured out how to rotate items while decorating my house. Could someone give me instructions on how?

Also, I seem to freeze up when I try to edit my house. When I go into edit mode and go into my chest to select an item to place and select any item, I freeze. I think it might have something to do with a disappearing couch. It was blue with dark wood accent. It was originally in my chest, but not labeled. I placed it in my home. It went missing from my home yesterday, so I went in my item list to grab it and put it back, but it wasn't there. That's when the freezing started.

Finished day 6. That temple is so awesome, despite all the pillar shifting. wink.gif

And my house decoration is back, phew! At first, I wasn't too keen on decorating, but now that I have so many different items, I think it's great fun. Still no Mint toy, though, maybe tomorrow <hope on>.

I've finished day 6 and I was decorating my house a bit when I was just told to refresh my page because of an update. I didn't think much of it until I walked out of my house Avery started talking to me about the ice artifact. Did day 7 get released early or has day 6 been updated?

I ask not only because it's odd. But also because the book is checked off already. As far as I know I've done today's story quest, and yet Avery is telling me Luna is ready.

Edit: I created a topic in the help section of the forum. (Link)

Edited by Vrack

I've finished day 6 and I was decorating my house a bit when I was just told to refresh my page because of an update. I didn't think much of it until I walked out of my house Avery started talking to me about the ice artifact. Did day 7 get released early or has day 6 been updated?

I ask not only because it's odd. But also because the book is checked off already. As far as I know I've done today's story quest, and yet Avery is telling me Luna is ready.

Edit: I created a topic in the help section of the forum. (Link)

Yep, looks like it's the final story instalment. Just finished it and got told I was now in Free Play Mode and all side quests are repeatable for extra furniture.

I did my last story. :3 I'm repeating the sledding minigame for furniture. Just noticed now that the ice is harmless and you can sled on it....

I've finished day 6 and I was decorating my house a bit when I was just told to refresh my page because of an update. I didn't think much of it until I walked out of my house Avery started talking to me about the ice artifact.

The same happened to me - after being asked to refresh for the new version, Avery came to my house again and talked about Luna and the ice artifact. All quests are ticked off, so I wont do anything before tomorrow.

ETA: Just wondering - what happened to Quark? I was looking forward to see him again! And I want Buffy back. Please? smile.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Where's Gladys?

go north from the transporter building to the next map piece and her house is all the way up on the left

Where's Gladys?

Galys is in the house to the north. Enter from the right side.