TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

*pokes eggs* Haaaatch. I want the cute little s1 hatchies! I'm tempted to freeze one because I *really* like the stage1s.

I have my ex-neighbor coming over to visit tomorrow so I'm going to (try) to leave tomorrow's story-playing until he comes over. .... Although I really do like doing it as soon as it's available.

I can't find Bord, he is missing from the map and acting like the Invisible Dragon after I started hide and seek.

Where did you find Bord? thread.

If that doesn't help, someone else said they refreshed and Bord appeared for a moment before turning invisible and they couldn't talk to him. So if you don't see him in any of the recorded places, that may be what happened. I would try resetting with the text button under the game explanation and just starting the quest over and seeing if that helps. Maybe also do a hard refresh after you reset before you go start the game over. Hopefully that works!

Where did you find Bord? thread.

If that doesn't help, someone else said they refreshed and Bord appeared for a moment before turning invisible and they couldn't talk to him. So if you don't see him in any of the recorded places, that may be what happened. I would try resetting with the text button under the game explanation and just starting the quest over and seeing if that helps. Maybe also do a hard refresh after you reset before you go start the game over. Hopefully that works!

The hard reset made him appear in one of the spots, thank you SockPuppet.

Does anyone know why most of the furniture in my house is disappearing?

Refresh before you leave your house and it should stay smile.gif

I have found that the freezing/glitches seem to occur most at the top of the hour (i.e. XX:00). Some issues occasionally at the 5 minute marks. I wonder if this has anything to do with the high volume of usage when eggs are released. DC turnover (12:00am EST) is the worst for the story and mini games with everyone trying to complete their story first thing. I have noticed that things are easing as we get farther into the game. Also make sure to exit editing before leaving the game.

Just my observations over the past few days. I am currently plaing on an iPad running iOS 10.2 in case that helps someone else and have almost no gaming experience.

I would also like to thank LaHaine for the wonderful notes and screen shot maps.

Edited for typos. ;D

Edited by DragonWolf256

What is this Toys Blusang? There's no image, and when I select it, the game freezes.

I was just told to reload my page because there was an update available. Any information on what that might mean besides bug fixes?

OH!THANKS!

finally I can play on! not stuck in day 1!!! hope I still can catch up with~ smile.gif

Edited by veci037

This game is really hard to play on my phone. Im going to go through all the previous post and try and find some help with how it all works. Im so confused 😣

Same here. Had to restart several times and lost all the gifts I received! And now in the middle of decorating the game froze and now I have the R.I.P error!! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Edited by White Fox

I was on todays quest, and it got stuck as I was helping find the sister at Alhira. It got unstuck and I completed that part, but I sort of lost my train of thought for what to do next in the 10+ minutes it took to get it back up and running. Is it ok to ask for help here? I want to get it done before the next day starts!

EDIT: Nevermind, had to reset my location to trigger the next part. This game is a bit buggy. I was roaming for ages before I finally reset my location out of frustration.

Edited by JaffaCakes

Thank you.

No problem smile.gif It happened to me too so I know how frustrating it is! ugh D: Hope you didn't lose too much work.

Uh, has anyone else had the problem of the maze being literally impossible?

Like, I completed the maze the past few days before today, but I'm pretty sure the one I got now is generated in a way that makes it impossible to get to the center (also, the center square is some odd gray texture rather than that for the grass in the rest of the maze).

Nevermind. I just got it, lol.

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

Uh, has anyone else had the problem of the maze being literally impossible?

Like, I completed the maze the past few days before today, but I'm pretty sure the one I got now is generated in a way that makes it impossible to get to the center (also, the center square is some odd gray texture rather than that for the grass in the rest of the maze).

None of the mazes are impossible-- they're not randomly generated, they were handmade maps.

None of the mazes are impossible-- they're not randomly generated, they were handmade maps.

Yeah, right after I posted that I figured out how to complete it. xd.png Thanks for replying, though!

While they don't kick Aegis out of the number 1 spot for me, they do make it on my top 3 for Christmas dragons! Aegis, Solstice, and now these pretty lads.

Glad to see another non red/gold/green dragon join the Christmas ranks. I'm a fan of cool colors, so I enjoy the color scheme. While I don't like gold, it's not overwhelming and is complimentary to the design. Although I wonder how silver would have looked instead. It might be lost in the colors, though.

oh ha ha avery, such a smart alack. "Well i'd wonder whats in the next room but i guess you already know..."

blast those pillars, i gotta move them and you'd just stand there and look pretty in those fancy robes......

why must you be gorgeous!

Okay, something weird happened. I started the new adventure, flying to the ice temple and then went to the water temple. All was going well, but then Avery didn't follow me. I turned back and found him, and he said something about new puzzles. We left the temple together, but then I lost him again. I went back and found him in the jungle, but he's acting strange, and he seems trapped there. I went home, hoping he'd meet me there, but he didn't. Turned off my browser, and all that technical stuff, but Avery is still trapped in the jungle, suffering from jungle fever or something. Poor Avery. :-)

Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas?

Edited by Jennie

Okay, something weird happened. I started the new adventure, flying to the ice temple and then went to the water temple. All was going well, but then Avery didn't follow me. I turned back and found him, and he said something about new puzzles. We left the temple together, but then I lost him again. I went back and found him in the jungle, but he's acting strange, and he seems trapped there. I went home, hoping he'd meet me there, but he didn't. Turned off my browser, and all that technical stuff, but Avery is still trapped in the jungle, suffering from jungle fever or something. Poor Avery. :-)

Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas?

Did you go into the jungle temple and do the puzzles there?