TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Story completed!

Thanks for everyone who designed this!

I hope there are something like "bonus story" like we had two years ago...

Whenever I try to go through my furniture, I'm stuck, no matter if I start at the top or bottom. Anyone else experiencing this?

I bet some people out there are having a little giggle at the "shag" rugs.

... What are you giving me that look for? I'm innocent! ninja.gif

Eben and Ezer...I see what you did there, xd.png.

Well now I feel dumb. blink.gif Did not connect those dots until you said it.

I have done the sledding quest so many times I have lost count. I am no longer getting items from this or any other quest so this must mean that I have collected everything. I really enjoyed this event as well as the one last year.

Also there are some items missing from the list on the wiki. I know because I used this list as a reference to see how many things I was missing.

To those of you that wanted to see, here is an image album of character art and some basic character information.

(I figure Imgur is better to use than Deviantart for this...)

Whoa, that's very cool! Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

And now I like my little avatar AINE even more, because she's an adult standing at a modest height of 5 feet exactly, yet she's still pushing around huge stone pillars like it's nothing, hauling *** across two towns on important missions, all while making her way through ancient temples and decorating her cosy library/home like a true champ. xd.png

Hmm, I just tried to make a zombie because (apart from Halloween itself, of course) the chances are supposed to be a bit higher on every 31st day of a month (or so I heard), but alas, all attempts resulted in failure. That's a shame, because a New Year's Eve zombie would have been nice. :3

The event art is incredible, I enjoy it even more now! Thanks for the incredible storyline, it truly amazes me all to the last detail. wub.gif

Whenever I try to go through my furniture, I'm stuck, no matter if I start at the top or bottom. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I have not been able to decorate for like 3 days now.

Yes, I have not been able to decorate for like 3 days now.

I was just coming here to report this. I get stuck on the Blue Couch.

Quite obnoxious, considering :c

Does it have something to do with the sheer amount of decorations?

Is it weird that I cried at the last story quest? sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Does anybody have any interesting head cannon about this event? I'm embarrassed to say that I do.

Would you share it????

To those of you that wanted to see, here is an image album of character art and some basic character information.

(I figure Imgur is better to use than Deviantart for this...)

thankyou for the extra details, birdz smile.gif

i finally managed to escape the black screen glitches, and completed the game, yay!

since then i have been running my feet off delivering parcels, most of them to perl, and a few to janus and galys. i'm really wishing that perl could just go and get her own parcels, as she lives just across the road from the post office. she keeps asking how my decorating is going...well, it would be quicker if i didn't have to keep fetching parcels for her. up to a dozen now. rolleyes.gif

i don't mind delivering parcels to janus. he probably finds the stairs difficult or something, and he kindly waits just near the post office.

i'm a bit worried about what might be in the parcels that galys is getting. maybe i've been reading too much outlander. i think of her as geillis.

Wow. Great event, I am a bit sad that it's over already. But I hope there will be many more stories. smile.gif

And thanks for sharing the character informations. I love the art. <3

Yes. I have to refresh every time.

And to whomever - I am still getting items from the side quests.

Yes. I have to refresh every time.

And to whomever - I am still getting items from the side quests.

Me too, and I really enjoy that, especially since I really want to decorate my bedroom with ocean stuff, I love the shades of blue.

The ice windows though. <3

how does this ended? i only got the second relic and the guy went away saying something and nothing special happened... werent i supposed to put the socnd relic into the pedestal in the icy temple?

I haven't seen them. I wish the wiki had images. SOMEONE seemed to have sort of Egyptian wall decorations and I haven't seen anything like that anywhere....

how does this ended? i only got the second relic and the guy went away saying something and nothing special happened... werent i supposed to put the socnd relic into the pedestal in the icy temple?

That was day 6. Day 7 will take you further. Go home, clear cache, refresh and try again.

Do we get some kind of notification when we get all the furniture items?

I've been robbing Jade and Patch for last 15 mins straight I must have almost all of the items by now xd.png

@fuzzbucket (how d you quote ;v;) )

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! IT WORKS ;;v;;)

@fuzzbucket (how d you quote ;v;) )

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! IT WORKS ;;v;;)

Use the quote button on the top right of the post you want to quote. smile.gif

--

Do we know if Luna is rosy-winged or blue-winged? Which one is she?

Oh, story is awesome, but I have a big trouble with last day.sad.gif My progress of this day didn't save, so every time I refresh my browser it starts from the begining of the Day 7. I didn't have any problems before. Please, could anyone to help me?