TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I just realized that the baby sprite looks like the Copper wyverns with legs, and the adult sprite looks like a fuzzy antlered version of the Pyralspite!

Speaking of similarities . . .

user posted image and user posted image

. . . although the adults look quite different.

Edited by purplehaze

The day just restarted after I completed the whole event. After I already had it restart halfway through the day this morning. -___-

I hope on the last day we are able to repeat repeatable quests to get all the remaining furniture, there are a lot of times when my game froze after completing a quest which made me unable to get the furniture, even after re talking to them i only get the sign that i have completed it sad.gif

QUOTE (coo_ @ Dec 30 2016, 12:56 PM)

It's cool Avery, just stand there looking beautiful while I push around giant stone pillars rolleyes.gif

But he does beautiful so well! laugh.gif

And I guess it takes all his strength to generate the magic to open all those doors.

That's how I justified it. :-)

But he might at least say something like that himself: 'Sorry, I can't help you push the pillars, but I used all my strength opening the doors.' Then I'd feel less like his servant. :-)

This is a great game, though. Going on missions to save the world, delivering mail, herding cats for cat sweater knitting dragons, decorating my house. I'm starting to wish I could live there in real life.

Has anyone gotten stuck on today's quest, jungle temple, pillar-puzzle three? I have all the pillars correctly lined up, but no "done!" music played and Avery is still just standing there.

How do I toggle the cat beds?

Once you have placed the item where you want it, place the white square over it and hit the space bar or enter and you should get that in your list of options.

user posted image

Woooow! You sooo done goofed, you'll be caled the crazy table person! Just one question: where do you sleep at night?

How do I toggle the cat beds?

Only "cat bed 1 (cat)" toggles. (The tiny one.)

when will we see the spriters alts?

I imagine when TJ alts our dragons. I dunno either. xd.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed how unfair it is that we have to move all those big heavy pillars while Avery just stands there. Can't get your pretty robes dirty or risk them getting caught under a pillar, eh? laugh.gif

Also, did anyone else lose their "toys" items? I had a few of them and now I only have the miscellaneous plushes. They were the same sprites, but the toys were off-center in the square so you could use them a bit differently. Their images didn't appear in the menu for me, but my other glitched items are still there. So were they removed or is the problem just on my end?

Can someone tell me the species name for the new dragons? I hate just calling them "Holiday Dragon."

I was wondering if there is a thread where people is showing their decorated houses. I imagine some must be really awesome. smile.gif

Edited by NekoA

I was wondering if there is a thread where people is showing their decorated houses. I imagine some must be really awesome.  smile.gif

There is. It is in Site Discussion and is called Share your house.

Can someone tell me the species name for the new dragons? I hate just calling them "Holiday Dragon."

They are called Snow Dragons.

Edited by purplehaze

These are Snow Dragons. smile.gif

Just can't seem to find Bord's hiding spot today! Can someone give me a clue? Is he in the same map section where he always is?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed how unfair it is that we have to move all those big heavy pillars while Avery just stands there. Can't get your pretty robes dirty or risk them getting caught under a pillar, eh? :lol:

Also, did anyone else lose their "toys" items? I had a few of them and now I only have the miscellaneous plushes. They were the same sprites, but the toys were off-center in the square so you could use them a bit differently. Their images didn't appear in the menu for me, but my other glitched items are still there. So were they removed or is the problem just on my end?

The pillars are probably hollow.

... Or 'Snowa' is just a hulk underneath their parka, which is also an option.

The 'toys' items were a result of some weird stuff, so that's why they went missing. They were just accidental duplicates so they were removed.

The entire day just reset on me AGAIN! Is anyone else having this problem? I do not want to do that godforsakenly slow dragging game for the THIRD time.

Let's go, Avery!

user posted image

Oh, hello, Avery

user posted image

Is it?

user posted image

So the second Avery opened the door again and disappeared.

Was it a Spirit of The Past? Did I done something wrong? blink.gif

Just can't seem to find Bord's hiding spot today! Can someone give me a clue? Is he in the same map section where he always is?

Found him!