TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Did you go into the jungle temple and do the puzzles there?

We did those puzzles yesterday. Today was the part where we went to the ice temple and fixed the pillar there. Then Avery said to meet him back in the jungle so I did. That's when he got lost and then stuck in the jungle. It's all messed up.

Edited by Jennie

Someone above me is having another Avery-type glitch, but mine's different. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and doing this wrong, but I go to the ice castle to place the first artifact, and Avery's not there. I walk into the castle and he follows me along the ice puzzle to the door, but then he's gone again. There' only one item I can interact with, which is the pedestal on the left, and when I interact with it, the screen fades to black. It stays that way until I refresh. That brings me back to the castle, and when I reset, I'm in town again and we haven't started the expedition.

Did you go into the jungle temple and do the puzzles there?

We did those puzzles yesterday. Today was the part where we went to the ice temple and fixed the pillar there. Then Avery said to meet him back in the jungle so I did. That's when he got lost and then stuck in the jungle. It's all messed up.

There are more jungle puzzles today.

Someone above me is having another Avery-type glitch, but mine's different. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and doing this wrong,

Well, I can be an idiot too, but it would be strange if we were both being idiots but in different ways, wouldn't it? Hmmm, maybe not, but still..... :-)

There are more jungle puzzles today.

Okay. I have been back to the jungle, though, and I keep trying to get Avery to act normal, without success. I think I'm going to take a break and let Avery get some sleep and go back and just start the jungle puzzles without him. I've been doing all the heavy lifting anyway. :-)

I'm having a glitch where as soon as I select an item to place it in my house, the game freezes, and it doesn't matter which item it is. I cleared my cache, exited the game, etc. Nothing works. I remember several people posting about it earlier, although I can't find the posts. Did this ever get resolved?

Maze was a bit odd today. Lots of "invisible walls". The solution actually required me to phase through several walls to reach the end. Only way I managed to complete it was by running into random walls and seeing if there was a collision or not.

When I get to the last part on today's new story, when I talk to the left thing, my game freezes. I tried refreshing, hard refreshing, nothing is working...

Well, I can be an idiot too, but it would be strange if we were both being idiots but in different ways, wouldn't it?  Hmmm, maybe not, but still..... :-)

Your problem's obviously not you being an idiot, though. Your Avery's actually doing wacky things, while, for all I know, I could be going to the wrong place and doing the wrong things.

What is this Toys Blusang? There's no image, and when I select it, the game freezes.

I'm having a glitch where as soon as I select an item to place it in my house, the game freezes, and it doesn't matter which item it is. I cleared my cache, exited the game, etc. Nothing works. I remember several people posting about it earlier, although I can't find the posts. Did this ever get resolved?

Same here. It does this on the computer and tablet. The game also freezes if I try to set something already in the house in a new spot.

Same here. It does this on the computer and tablet. The game also freezes if I try to set something already in the house in a new spot.

I made a thread about it since it seems to be a recurring problem for people.

I was going to ask the same question; It started last night (after 12 am of Dec. 29th) for me after completing all the tasks of the day and going back to my house to customize and look at what new stuff I got. It freezes the game after selecting any items.

What is more, from the moment I started the game 4 days ago, I noticed that the two top items had pictures while no names, and one towards the bottom had a name but no pictures.

Coincidentally, last night, when I saw some of those aforementioned glitches had been fixed, that's when the "game freezing upon item selection" issue started.

Any assistance on the issues would be helpful indeed.

Not a glitch but MAN do I want to kick Avery when he tells me he'll meet me in the jungle and I have to walk ALL the way there again - or I should say snail crawl because my character moves SO slow. Why can't he just get Luna to fly us there!? tongue.gif

Not a glitch but MAN do I want to kick Avery when he tells me he'll meet me in the jungle and I have to walk ALL the way there again - or I should say snail crawl because my character moves SO slow. Why can't he just get Luna to fly us there!? tongue.gif

I get annoyed at that because I think he doesn't want to be seen with me tongue.gif haha.

If you press shift, you should run faster.

At least the maze is right by there. So anyone who does the daily events for furniture is going down there anyways.

I feel like i'm missing something as I've been throughout the villages twice but I can't seem to check off the book quest. I've done all the others but I just seem to find that particular quest. . . .

And there's a way to delete or move the furniture once you place it?

Edited by Spyridon

I feel like i'm missing something as I've been throughout the villages twice but I can't seem to check off the book quest. I've done all the others but I just seem to find that particular quest. . . .

If you left your house without being greeted by Avery, go back to your house and do a hard refresh. That should load the most recent version of the game, and you should be greeted by Avery when you leave.

Edit: You select the piece again using the white band and choose "move" or "return to inventory" depending on what you want to do with it.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

If you left your house without being greeted by Avery, go back to your house and do a hard refresh. That should load the most recent version of the game, and you should be greeted by Avery when you leave.

Edit: You select the piece again using the white band and choose "move" or "return to inventory" depending on what you want to do with it.

Thanks for the help!

Well previously I got up to where Avery just stands near the water fountain but other than that, nothing.

Oh. Didn't he tell you to meet him in the rainforest or something when you talked to him there? If you've been keeping up with the story quests you should have gone there at least twice before. It's down near where the maze is.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Oh. Didn't he tell you to meet him in the rainforest or something when you talked to him there? If you've been keeping up with the story quests you should have gone there at least twice before. It's down near where the maze is.

I've done the quests from the delivering mail to the maze multiple times but it doesn't seem to change anything. I'm guessing I'm messing something. . . .

what do you do after completing the puzzles in the temple and are returned outside? The book does not have the check yet...

EDIT: Nvm, just had to enter and exit my house again lol

Edited by Icetalon

I've done the quests from the delivering mail to the maze multiple times but it doesn't seem to change anything. I'm guessing I'm messing something. . . .

The story quest continues along each day - it changes, unlike the repeatable minigames. The minigames get you items, the story quest tells you the story of what's happening. They are two different things.

What's the last story quest you did with Avery?

Someone above me is having another Avery-type glitch, but mine's different. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and doing this wrong, but I go to the ice castle to place the first artifact, and Avery's not there. I walk into the castle and he follows me along the ice puzzle to the door, but then he's gone again. There' only one item I can interact with, which is the pedestal on the left, and when I interact with it, the screen fades to black. It stays that way until I refresh. That brings me back to the castle, and when I reset, I'm in town again and we haven't started the expedition.

Try a reset and then a hard refresh?

Not an issue but an interesting bug. I call it the Tale of Two Avery's.

In both temples you will see the Avery from your last visit and the one from your current one simultaneously.

The one from the previous Ice Temple visit even follows you like he did before. It doesn't affect gameplay, but makes for some funny screenshots. Just thought I'd share the truth about Avery's evil time displaced twin.

*sigh* Well that sucks. My comp was running so slow, I got tired of running into the spinning wheel of doom mouse, so I restarted firefox. I was two minigames away from completing the day (story quest included), but restarting firefox completely killed all my progress. =_= I have to get up in the morning, so don't have time to re-do all those water temple puzzles tonight. I hope I have time to do them tomorrow. (And I hope I get the bookshelf and cat bed again.) Blub. =(

~

I do like the dragon's colors, but it personally just seems like kind of a waste to make a dragon so drake-like and not just make it a drake when that's such a limited category and dragons aren't (both breeding-wise and with the possibility of different looks). At least it's pretty, but I'm going to wait to get over the drake disappointment before even looking at lineages to care about.

Congrats to Infinis and the conceptor, though. ^^

~

I swear I'll be back tomorrow with some peppier positivity. laugh.gif