scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be doing laundry... I've been putting it off so now I'm down to wearing the "before laundry" clothes that aren't that comfortable. :rolleyes:

I should be sleeping. My sleep pattern has been a complete mess ever since last weekend when I spent some time with my best friend.

Making a grocery list. Figuring out what time I need to take my new medication (and setting a daily alarm for that time). Putting cookies in my purse so I don't forget to take them to work tomorrow. 

Gone to bed already.  But I'm drawing and playing Abyssrium on a PC emulator.

RPing with a friend... but he's doing such a good job on his own that I don't think I could add anything to it without making it seem unnecessary.

Working on my thesis. I've been writing in most of today, but since my first draft of the theory part is due Wednesday and I wasted most of the weekend celebrating my birthday with family, I've fallen a bit behind on the work. I feel like a walk could clear my head and I could work hard again, but it's 9PM already and raining, so maybe I'll pass.

Okay, what I should be doing is sleep. What I am doing is... not sleep. 😛 

Sleep, I guess. Still a little early for me. I should be doing some math to figure out where my paycheck is going (and how I'm going to scrape together enough money to take my mom to dinner for her birthday in two weeks). Too early to go to bed, but much too late for my brain to math.

I should be going to the grocery store and buying a loaf of no fiber, no protein bread that tastes great, instead of trying to gag down this high fiber, high protein bread that tastes horrible but is supposed to be healthy. 🤢.

Writing my thesis OR another paper OR studying for an ethics test. Buuuut no, I'm procrastinating here!

i should be drawing more ahead pages for my comic, but instead iam checking messages and watching judge judy.

Should be getting ready for therapy appt, especially since I never know exactly when transportation will pick me up. Should also clean my computer desk (again!), mail the bill payment for life insurance, oh and I need to take my dog out. Oops, forgot about that last one.

Studying for the SAT, but I also have normal homework I need to do so I'm kind of torn on what to work on, and right now I can't do anything because I have an online live class that I'm listening to. :wacko:

Thesis, thesis, thesis! I've actually been doing that for a while already (go me!), but had to take a small break to browse DC. Back to work soon >

i actually got the homework and studying done tonight that i needed to get out of the way, so just going to bed! 

Should be taking my dog for a walk... Or cleaning his cage because he kinda goes nuts in there and tears up everything... Or cleaning my computer desk that has been on my to-do list for weeks. Failing all that, I guess I should be getting ready for work, though I don't *have* to do that for another hour.

Sleeping, but my snake is exploring (AKA crashing through his plants) right next to my bed. So I'm browsing while I wait for him to find a quiet, comfy spot. Somehow my dog is snoring away through the tiny twister happening a few feet away and I've never been so jealous of him...

Well, I should be sleeping, but I'll just take a nap later.

Since I'm up, I should go pick up my prescription but I have enough left until next week,

and I should respond to the 20+ messages I have from friends and family, buuut....

I should be studying for finals, but..... eh....

I just desperately want people to join my rp and I'm sitting here just waiting.... and waiting...

Should be working on essays for an english test, but I feel sick so for now I'm just confined to bed. :wacko:

@Griffin_Lokison Hope you get some members in your roleplay soon! I went and read it as part of my procrastination and it looks super cool, I'm just not much for forum roleplays...  ^^;

Edited by Aqub

@Aqub, aww, thanks for that. I hope you feel better as well. If you don't mind me asking, why don't you like forum roleplaying?

Now I should be practicing sign language.... sigh.

Edited by Griffin_Lokison