scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Got notice yesterday that major renovations are happening at our apartments, and we have to completely clear our patio for it. .... I can't even describe the mess on our patio. We pulled some stuff inside earlier so I really should be going through all of that right now, figuring out what to throw away, what to donate, etc. I also should be looking for a mop or sweeper of some sort to get rid of the multitude of bird feathers and leaves on the patio ground... Meh.

Its currently Friday afternoon here. I have a Rent inspection on Monday morning. I should be cleaning, but I just got home from shopping to get cleaning supplies for said inspection, and it is really hot.

Getting cleaned up to go visit an old friend who is in the hospital...

Finishing up the last few bits of cleaning the patio (really only need to toss a few empty boxes). I guess I could also do the dishes since mom isn't feeling well. Oh, and I need to cut the tags off my new shoes so I can actually wear them. Aaaand I should probably clean out my purse so I actually know how much money I have left in there...

Finishing up my dinner... and probably should take a shower soon in preparation for tomorrow. But I'm addicted to a game that I just can't let go of...

Should be getting ready for work, but I'm sick. Ugh. Should probably go back to bed for awhile, but really loud maintenance is being done right outside. 

I should be doing my homework, falling behind in school this week probably won't be a great idea... 

But...just one more video ;;;

I should be going to sleep because I have work tomorrow.

Instead, me and my boyfriend calculated how long it would take until we run out of five-digit codes...

(For anyone who's interested- I assumed roughly 1500 somewhat active players, and around 7 dragons created by each person per day. Thats 10500 Dragons per day.

26 lowercase letters and 26 uppercase letters plus 9 numbers is 62.

62 ^ 5 = 916.132.832 possibilities.

916.132.832 / 10500 = 87250,745905.

87250 / 365 = 239,041...

So according to my estimations it would take 239 years until we run out of five digit codes. Of course, it won't be quiiite as long due to Mass Breedings which are hard to estimate in numbers per person.

I calculated the same thing for four digits and the result was somewhere around 3 years. Not sure how long it really took until we ran out of four digits, I think it was shorter, but I'll blame that on mass breedings :D )

@nordana My goodness that's a long time. XD Thanks for figuring that out so the rest of us don't have to!

One of our dogs needs a haircut, and now that its springtime and not cold out anymore there's no excuse not to do it, so I probably should be giving him a haircut... :P

Edited by Aqub

I should be calling Housing (again) to figure out why the landlord is insisting I owe more rent then I should.... Kinda a time-sensitive matter since late fees are applied after the 3rd.... But I really really don't want to get into all that crap yet, it's too early in the morning.

Writing my thesis, instead I'm watching PUBG Europe League and hanging here

It's the middle of the night here so I should be sleeping... unfortunately my neighbours don't agree with me on that.

Edited by Varislapsi

Should be sleeping, if I'm not sleeping I should be writing... If I'm not writing I should at least take the trash out.... Meh.

Should definitely be putting away groceries, especially since there are a few 'need to be in freezer' items, but I'm very overheated right now so instead I'm sitting a foot away from a fan, which just happens to be right next to my computer...