scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Should be reading something right now, but I'm just so tired and all I feel like doing is browsing, poking around, existing, and that's about it.

Should be hunting for blacks on the AP. Hmmm...nah, too lazy.

I should be doing my makeup because I am supposed to be going out and I promised a friend I wouldn't go barefaced again lmao

Cleaning, but it's so humid and I'm so tired. Maybe just a quick nap first...

I should honestly be working on drawing some chibi art right now.

Boy, do I love distractions~!

Sleeping! Awake at 8am because of noisy gardeners right outside my window, not fun. 

Business stuff I wrote on a to do list yesterday evening.

Instead I...

- cleaned the kitchen

- added "clean kitchen" to the list

- marked "clean kitchen" as done.

I'm doing great with that to do list. 😛

Should be getting ready for work. As usual, lol. Need to take dog for a walk before transport gets here, too. And I'm supposed to empty the dishwasher before I leave... Can all that be done in 25 minutes? Well, maybe if I actually got offline...

sleeping, working on books, writing on other sites,  trying to get a shiny starter on pokemon SS on my shiny run....many, many things...but im here...in le fourms. *shrug shrug* one day.

Should be editing. Want to get to 500 minutes this month by tomorrow night, only have about 50 to go... But of course that's not what I'm doing.

Editing. Said I was going to block the internet to focus on editing.... That was two hours ago. It never happened. Oops.

I should be doing chores and cleaning house.. But as you can see that's not what is going on here. >.>

Should be putting away groceries, just got back from the store. Instead I'm listening to my calm-down audiobook after a moderately-large anxiety attack. *grumbles*

I was supposed to get some things done like bit of vacuuming and some cleaning... also some file sorting in my computer.

But instead its so dastardly hot in here that I can't sometimes even think straight.

I should probably be still revising my proposal, but I just spent 5 hours on it. It is good enough. I sent it off to my advisor, and if he wants more changes, he can tell me next time we meet. XD Time to hit the Trading Hub for some more addictive trading!

I should definitely be sleeping right now. Have to get up in about 6 hours to go sit at the stupid DES office all morning. That takes way more patience then I usually have, so I should be well-rested.

I should be looking up classes to take next semester. Since I'll be writing my master thesis, I won't need much else, but I should still find something. I'm thinking some IT-related stuff, I already went to two last year and they were super interesting and helpful in other studies, too. 

I should be looking into college and practicing art. Especially since artfight is ending soon and I've got a cool artist I've helped.

Should be sleeping, but I took my medication too late and have to wait for it to kick in. Since I'm awake I should be editing, but my word processor just crashed... 

I should be sleeping.. I woke up too early, but then suddenly new dragon release and here I am, sitting at my computer. Oops.