scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I need to clear an area outside but its too hot.

I need to vacuum because Puss flung kitty litter everywhere .  But it's too hot.

I have to, though. Crunchy carpet is evil.

I should be doing my laundry but here I am, posting on forums instead lol

Laundry but I keep procrastinating lol 

Edited by Katie

I should be sleeping but nope, still watching an online selling of books

Cleaning up the baking trays in the kitchen, washing my hair, changing my bed sheets to the new ones I got and proceed with binge watching this really cool series I started a couple of hours ago.

I should be asleep. I have insomnia issues, or it's just a depression era, so I don't get much sleep anyways. 

I should be doing my schoolwork, considering how i am cyberschooled and have two 100-question tests to finish. i have been yelled at multiple times by my mother. but instead i am crocheting little bows, things for my tea, and headphones. also trying to de-anxiety myself, choose music to listen to, looking at my dragons waiting "patiently" (not) for them to mature which is expected within the next 2 hours, for my eggs to hatch within the next 7 hours, and... scrolling through the dragcave fandom. in short, doing anything but what i should be doing. normal mid-day activities :)

I should be spending the day organizing paperwork, but I got thru sorting 1 box yesterday and 1 today.

Actually, just presorting. Medical, banking, condo all need to be sorted. 

90% of medical is receipts from 2022; everything long since paid off, and I can toss out most.

A lot of duplicates in the banking group of papers, so some can go. I have my Social Security/pension info with the banking, and I want to sort that carefully. 

I have owned the condo about 1 1/2 years, so most of that stays, and I won't be upset with myself if I don't get to cull from that stack.

I believe we are 2 1/2 weeks from a charity shredding event (local humane society fundraiser) which is why I am even sorting stuff.

Instead, I am playing FishWorld and Dragon Cave while watching Mamma Mia 2 again.