scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Doing homework. The end of this week is fall break, so I'm excited for that because its a chance to catch up...

Cleaning off my desk, and more importantly making an appointment to get the snow tires put on my car this week.  We got a very early blizzard Saturday night; normally I'd wait till after Halloween to get it done.  But this bodes ill for the rest of the winter.

Aside from that, there's not really a 'should'.  There's a giant series of books I've been wanting to reread for a while, and I went through the first one already , but I don't have the energy right now to continue.

I'm supposed to get my car out of our garage so I can go to work but I'm still sitting on my bed in my pyjamas.

Working. I have a monumental task ahead of me today, though, that I'm not relishing. At all. 

I only have two theoretically-simple things on my to-do list for today, so I guess I should be attempting either of those. Clip my dog's nails, and start an outline for my NaNo story. 

I should be naming and sorting the distressing backlog of recent dergs at the top of my scroll before Halloween breeding hits, but I can't muster the creative energy right now.  Maybe tonight.

I should also be looking for the cord to my backup harddrive, since it's kinda useless if I can't connect it to anything.  And I lost my thumb drive so I need another way to moving something from this PC to the tiny internet-less laptop.

I should probably be getting ready for church. At least thinking about what to wear. (I never did start that outline from my last post, probably should do that too.....)

I should be confronting the Jehovah's Witnesses and telling them to leave me alone rather than spending each morning pretending I don't hear the knocking.  I made the mistake of being nice once, because it was a pair of young women and I didn't know what they wanted at first, and now they keep coming back.

Other than that?  Probably breaking out the airbrush and putting primer on the minis I'm going to paint for the 24-hour challenge.  But cleaning it is kind of a hassle and I don't feel like it this morning.

(Still haven't found the cord to my hard drive...*eyes piles of stuff on the sides of my desk*)

Getting my dinner together so I can eat.🍽️

13 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

I should be confronting the Jehovah's Witnesses and telling them to leave me alone rather than spending each morning pretending I don't hear the knocking.  I made the mistake of being nice once, because it was a pair of young women and I didn't know what they wanted at first, and now they keep coming back.

Oh man, I have that issue with the Mormon missionaries from the church across the street. I have problems being firm with people, but being nice and actually listening to them for a few minutes means they will just keep returning, over and over and over. 

I should be.... Outlining. *hides* Still haven't. Only 5 days left until NaNoWriMo and I've got nothing. Other then that, I should be organizing the most recent 100 pictures I took on my walks with my dog. 

I should be picking a topic to write an article about before tomorrow's class but all the recommended topics are sooooo boring that I'm just stuck reading the list over and over again, whining in agony. I'd really to have an interesting topic so I'd have the motivation to write about it. Sigh.

Calling the other apartment complex to see if any single bedroom spots are opening up this month.  But I get weird anxiety about doing this, so I'm putting it off again.

Maybe making a shopping trip to get stuff for the 24 hour paint-a-thon tomorrow evening, but I don't want to go out again.

Definitely cleaning the fish tank. 

All I'm doing is staring at my new dragons and thinking about going to bed.

Edited by Gryphonic

I should be writing an English essay but I'm constantly distracted and my head is also starting to ache a bit again. I hope it won't develop into another migraine, I already got enough. :blink:

Relaxing, because it's not like I'll be able to pick up any more Halloween eggs off the AP before an egg with 5h left hatches. Still feeling a bit of that rush from the 31st.

Writing. Writing. Writing. ...... Did I mention writing? Evening on the first day of NaNo and I haven't written a single word. Oh how the mighty have fallen. (.... *shrugs*)

Studying for exams (English/Literature and Statistics). Sent my Statistics project in early so I can focus on study. Hopefully I'll get my academic essay results this week... grading's been slow because other campus's submitted their work late. 👻

Studying for the SATs.... :wacko: I really don't like anything about standardized tests when it comes to their role in the education system, but also taking them is so stressful...

Writing. Doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. Other then that, I missed last week's sermon at church so I really should watch that before church tomorrow. And maybe I should transfer the 200+ pictures on my camera to my computer.

Vacuuming, and making a grocery list. Head is nothing but fog at the moment.