scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I haven't eaten yet today, so I probably should be doing that. I also need to work more on school stuff sometime soon.

Debating calling my landlord.  My upstairs neighbor has been gone for days (possibly in jail again, love this neighborhood  :v )  and the wife's he's trying to divorce has been camping out up there for days.  I know she's not on the lease for that apartment.  She won't answer the door to me.  I can't decide if I should do something or not. 

52 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Debating calling my landlord.  My upstairs neighbor has been gone for days (possibly in jail again, love this neighborhood  :v )  and the wife's he's trying to divorce has been camping out up there for days.  I know she's not on the lease for that apartment.  She won't answer the door to me.  I can't decide if I should do something or not. 

I'd say tell the landlord. If the wife damages anything in the apartment (that's where my mind went when I saw 'trying to divorce') the upstairs neighbor will be responsible for it (and if they are in jail that's the last thing they need to worry about!). 

I should be... Eating breakfast, I guess. And taking my morning meds. 

I was supposed to visit the store to get some gardening supplies but instead I spent the evening just doodling and picking dandelion for my bunny. Now, according to my rumbling stomach, I should be eating.

Painting a project for art class... Only I don't really like painting, and I especially don't like it when I know its for a grade. -_-

I no longer need to do anything if I don't feel like it since exams are over! Though I did have a tentative plan to change my bed sheets today but I'm too tired right now; maybe later.

I should be preparing my lessons for tomorrow since I didn't do it today, but... I can't be bothered. 

I should be getting something to eat... but I feel too lazy to do that. Summer's heat is making my appetite go away.

I should be showering (or, my version of it). Definitely need to before Sunday. But it's so hooooot (currently 93, expected to reach 100 today) and showering always makes me even hotter (plus, I'm in a really good mood right now and showering will totally ruin that).

I know like everyone and their grandma says this, but I want to actually finish that novel I've been working on for ages.... 

I would love to become an author and get a little side hustle going.

I want to reach out and make some real-life friends. Join a band and play Bass. Write a couple books. Continue to work on my career. 

But I'm egg hunting happily. Haha, to have goals and dreams!

I guess I should be cleaning up my computer desk, since I've lost multiple important papers in the mess that I really could've used today. However, I also need to catch up on my soap opera, the official website only has the most recent 5 episodes available for free and I am currently 5 episodes behind so I really need to watch at least one before tomorrow. That's what I'm doing now (sorta, it's on pause while I peek at the forums...). I also need to hang up the rest of the paintings I got for my birthday, but that includes moving around lots of stuff on the walls because we have no freaking blank wall space.

My dad is after me to go for walks when I get home from work in the mornings.  I just spent 10 hours walking on concrete, I'm in no mood to do more of it! Especially not now that it's getting hot outside.  So I'm eating breakfast/dinner and poking around DC until a friend comes online.

Study for an exam that I already postponed once.

I still haven't hung up those paintings.... Still haven't cleaned my desk either. But actually I probably should be napping right now, I didn't sleep great last night and my eyes hurt.

There's an assignment that should be turned in on Monday but at least I still have tomorrow to properly finish it. It's been going rather smoothly but right now laziness has taken over.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:09 PM, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

But now, I'm drawing my OC instead of doing study.

Oh man, this is such a familiar situation. :lol: I hope the exam is going to go well though!

Setting up an appointment with the plumber for some leakage repairs...

Mowing the backyard...

doing laundry...  Thanks Flamekitty, sigh...

Should be getting ready for work, probably... Technically I have like 40 minutes until my ride shows up, though. And I *still* haven't hung up the paintings or cleaned my desk. 

It's funny how many people should be studying or working on some sort of homework/report, lol. 

I should be taking my dog for a walk. Transportation should be here in less then 10 minutes and I have to take the dog out before he'll allow me to put him in his crate.