scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Finishing my thesis presentation for tomorrow

I should probably do something "productive" like art...I've also wanted to write lore--

but here I am browsing forums and doing a whole lot of nothing www

going through my email notifications.  and i got one for this thread, so here i am XD 

Eating something but I'm too lazy to make food right now. :lol:

Edited by Aqub

i should be waiting up for my daughter to come home from the baseball game and working on a test crochet pattern.  the only thing i'm doing different is finishing up a pattern i'm almost done with. teehee XD 

i have work to actually do at work. and lookie where i am instead XD

I should be doing exactly what I am doing! Chilling at a friend's house keeping her pets company for a while.

i should be.... crocheting. or whatever.

funny story, earlier i was goofing off on my computer and making dinner at the same time.  i saw this notification come in, and realised that my microwave had gone off, and that i SHOULD have been making dinner, not playing in my email XD 

I guess I should be gathering the necessary papers to take to DES, figuring out *when* I can actually go to DES (must have at least a 3-hour window for that), figuring out if I can somehow get today's pay stub from work before going to DES (normally wouldn't be going back to work until Wednesday, should probably go to DES before then...).... Meh. Doing this whole dance every 6 months is just annoying.

Sleeping, or story mapping so I don't forget stuff.

Something besides listening to Nights with Alice Cooper.

Getting something to eat as I was planning to do... but I'm really not in the mood for it, I'm telling myself I'll be fine for a few more hours without eating...

I have about 5 homework tasks that i have to finish in a week. But instead I'm eating peanut brittle and working on my website.