scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I tried searching for something to this effect, and it kept saying no result found... but I might not have been using good enough search terms, so please forgive me if this already exists...

Basically, this is a place for people to post about what they should be doing but they're either procrastinating or multi-tasking or just really putting it off...

For example, I should be working on an at-home exam for one of my literature classes, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... hahaha

What should you be doing?

Working on homework and getting ready for bed is what I should be doing, but I have a kitty who is demanding pets.

I should be doing homework, but...I really hate math. dry.gif

I should still be in bed because I stayed up late yesterday and I have lots of things to do later today, but I turned on the radio when I woke up 2 hours ago, and for some reason I couldn't sleep after that.

I should be getting ready for school, but I'm staring at my computer screen flabbergasted and fearing for my actual life.

I should be programming, since I'm in a lesson xd.png

But I finished the task, and tried something new, accomplished that, and am now waiting for everyone else to catch up (and showing off). I figured I'd take a peek at the forums while I waited xd.png

Getting ready for school. Instead I'm trying to lift my spirits up because of the recent news.

Stay strong, we'll be OK. wink.gif

Laying in my bed while wrapped up in a blanket, crying. That's what I should be doing right now. But my adult mind is forcing me to keep it together physically/externally somehow. Internally though, I'm having a mini panic attack.

Laying in my bed while wrapped up in a blanket, crying. That's what I should be doing right now. But my adult mind is forcing me to keep it together physically/externally somehow. Internally though, I'm having a mini panic attack.

To be honest, same, but I'm in school.

Let's just cry each other on the internet ;-; //cries

I should be sleeping considering the hour. YouTube is far too entertaining however, and I haven't had access to my PC since last month. xd.png

I should be doing yard work, but instead I'm gonna hang out with a friend.

I'm leaving to go out with friends soon so I should be checking I'm ready but I'm just sitting here on DC instead

needle felting because I will sell my stuff in an event next month and right now my stock is well... small

I should be raiding with my guild in World of Warcraft. I am not doing this; instead I am staring at Photoshop and hating my life.