scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I'm tickled to see a thread that I made still going strong.

I should be finishing a short essay for one of my classes but instead I'm playing Dragon Cave and listening to k-pop. Oh well.

Cropping/resizing pictures (still haven't gotten through last August's trip pictures omg there are so many!). Or editing. Or continuing my project of going through all my old dragons to put in a new group. Or, possibly, maybe, cleaning in preparation for my stepdad visiting in less then two weeks..... Nah. 

deadline of assignment in 16 hours. Here I am wishing I wasn't egglocked and wanted to hunt more interesting eggs. I should start doing my assignment...

Sorting through my holiday photos so I can upload them for my teachers, family and friends. But I took so many, at least 8 GB's worth, and it's taking forever! 😭

definitely should be cleaning right now but procrastinating on dragon cave is much more entertaining

Drawing the "three dragons" drawing.

I, instead, am bingewatching Soul Eater and making unfunny photoshops.

As one of my County's Historical Commissioner's, I should be working on sorting out the historical information that I have on hand and not goofing off with TV and other stuff...sigh...   Oh, well..later...

I should be sleeping. But nope.. Here I am playing Pokemon Go and DC. >.>

I should be looking for classes to sign up for this semester... Not feeling like it!

I should be doing these exercises that I'm required to do in order to complete this English course. There are about 23 pages of exercises to do and at the moment I've done about 16.

I should be heading to bed (it's almost 11 pm here) as I'll have to work early tomorrow.

I am watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. Much more fun than sleeping.

Finishing a couple of assignments for my english course that I've been postponing since May. (oops)

Cleaning house is what i should be doing lol but now i am watching my dragon eggs to see when they hatch.:XD

On 8/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, Cottoncat said:

I should be doing these exercises that I'm required to do in order to complete this English course.

I got them done in time! I can feel relaxed for a bit now.

This thing isn't exactly something I should do but I've been procrastinating on it for about a year. The dream I had last night inspired me to continue making the bunny hat I started around Halloween last year, and now I feel like doing that today. :lol: