scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be doing xmas stuff, tho I have spent nearly all day on it (between dragcave....)

Should be unloading dishwasher. Or looking into apartments for possible moving but that's way too anxiety-inducing right now. 

I should still be sleeping, but hilariously enough I naturally got up around 6am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I suppose that's better than following my recent extremely chaotic sleep pattern though so hey, I'll take it.

Should be headed to church right now, but I'm not going. Our car is broke (AGAIN) and I'm too nervous about my anxiety to let someone else drive me (since that involves staying until they are ready to leave...). So instead I should be sleeping. Didn't get much sleep last night.

I promised myself I'd work on my thesis today at this hour, but oopsie, here I am! Maybe I'll start soon...

I should be doing homework, but getting back into the school mindset after winter break is hard... :huh:

I should be doing the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for 3 days.... I should be cleaning my computer desk (again),... I should be taking out the trash... I should be sucking it up and spending the dang money for a cab to the grocery store because there is totally nothing to eat here. 

Need to give the dog a bath, but I don't feel like getting myself and every inch of my bathroom soaked in dog water. :lol:

should be translating from English and studying for my exam but... I'm just too tired and in no mood for that

Should be sleeping, but I slept on and off all day so now I'm not tired. 

2 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I should be cleaning the apartment to get ready for inspection tomorrow.....

Oh ack ack ack, you just reminded me! Our inspection isn't until next week, but *looks around at mess* Eek.

I also should eat something, but I'm not very hungry right now.

I should be working on the last assignment for a class and getting my stuff (and brain!!) ready for my first day at a new workplace tomorrow.