scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Putting away the huge pile of clean clothes from laundry that was done 4 days ago.

Sleeping! Usually try to be in bed by 11pm-ish, it's now 1:25am, oops? But I just found two Aqualises in the AP within 10 minutes and I'm scared I'll miss more if I get offline now!

Should be eating lunch by now and be preparing mentally for the two job interviews I have this afternoon (oh gosh I really want one of them, it's in an old mansion from the early 1700s!).

Instead I'm watching pixel art.

Makes totally sense, ey?

Let's see, cleaning desk, eating something, cleaning out purse, filling water jugs.... 

Cleaning the house very extensively and later tell my mom (she is visiting me today): "Sorry for the mess, I didn't have had enough time to clean the house." :D

Honestly nobody of us can clean the house that good like mom does and she will find something you haven't done right/good enough. Everytime. ;)

But that's her way to say "I love you and even when you're adult I still care of you."

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I should have applied for jobs all day, and still should, but instead I've been feeling a tad sick and have been relaxing with childhood movies all day long ... Hmm. Not good.

Writing an essay. -_- I really, really don't like writing essays so I've been putting it off all day...

i should be at my weekly workout on ice, aka ice skating. but since public skate is over in an hour, i'll go tomorrow. XD 

Reading a chapter of a textbook, then after that I need to get started on math assignments today as well. 

stalking the cave for eggs.

making dinner soon.

crocheting something.

XD 

Need to work on my final project for a class that's due this Sunday. 

I also need to schedule my math final but next week is really busy and I have no idea when I'll be able to take it. :(

Edited by Aqub

Sort the laundry from yesterday, iron it and pack it for the Holidays trip. Cleaning the basement and get rid of all junk stuff in there. Cooking for dinner. Cleaning the apartment ... I must start doing it, have only 2 hours for all this.

Getting ready for my last day at work (aka mentally preparing to crying my eyes out)

Writing (especially with all the great ideas that keep popping into my brain), Christmas decorating, baking, and finalizing my crush's gifts.

Alas, Fate decided to give me my fourth cold this year, so it's a sniffly Christmas for me, and my crush might not get his presents until the new year/decade. FML.

Sleeping. Instead I'm listening to Christmas carols that are probably a few hundred years old. They're pretty much begging put to music, really.

Edited by GuesssWho