scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

23 hours ago, Aqub said:

I should be cleaning up my room :rolleyes:

Hahaha. I actually cleaned the main area of the house today! :D Didn’t get time to clean our room tho. Tomorrow, hopefully!! 

I should be sleeping! 

Homework (especially for AP Art)! The deadlines are creeping up on me.............

I should be sleeping!!!  It's almost 2;30 IN THE MORNING...

Doing homework and preparing for examinations, instead I am lurking the forums and reading DragCave wiki.

I should be doing some housemousing as we called it long, long ago n the Navy, but instead (since this is post 2000 for me), I am thinking of a phrase or title or something to put below my Avatar upon entry into the 10th level...

MmmmmmMM. That AP Art is due Thursday and I am. I am going to die if I don't get all the stuff in order by then. 

But until that dreadful realization fully hits home at, say. 3am, I'm gonna be a lazy little fool and lay around watching videos on YouTube.

Should be sleeping. It's not *too* late, but I took my bedtime meds over an hour ago and the heartburn one doesn't work well enough if I stay up too long after taking it. So yeah, should be getting to sleep. Too many naps means I'm just not tired yet.

Too many complicated things ("adulting"), so obviously I'm playing DC instead. INTERNET FOREVER.

I'm supposed to write a paper that's due on Tuesday and I really have to get a lot of done today since my weekend is full of other activities. Pfffff.

I'm really feeling like an anti-social jerk today. I guess I should be eating breakfast now and getting ready to hit the gym, but... I just want to be lazy and just lurk around in my lair. Going out and being social is just exhausting at times.

I should be cleaning the apartment and/or my bike since I've really been neglecting both for way too long, but I'm completely floored by allergies right now. My nose is running and I keep sneezing so hard that my body shakes for like 5 minutes after that so I'm just gonna lay in bed for now. 

I need to take a final, but I'm really nervous about it so I'm putting it off... -_-

I should be packing. Yet another move in the immediate future (just once, when a contract job ends for the husband, just once, I want the next job to be in the same general area!) and the movers just called and want to come a day early. Makes life easier in some ways, but also just cost me 24 hours of "finish up the last bits" time.

I should be... Let's see, doing the dishes, organizing the freezer (omg so disorganized!), walking the dog, throwing away the empty boxes that have been sitting here for a week, washing my feet, hand-washing a few shirts so I have something to wear on Monday.... *hides*

Writing the conclusion part of my thesis... I've been feeling very stuck in this last stretch of the whole process.

Biking for exercise. And reading. 

I should be taking my car to get it's taillight replaced but instead I'm going to go back to bed and play The Sims 4.

Studying for my physics final... The last final before school ends!