The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Ok, on quick during a lull in the chaos. laugh.gif

These are my egglets, if you won one, please pm me for a link. And it would help tons if you mention which one you are claiming in the pm as well. Thanks!

2G Gold x Spring - banban007

2G Silver x Spring - aisudesu

2G Thalassa x Gaia - StormBirdRising

2G PB Thalassa - fuzzbucket

3G Anagallis x Holly - CharonDusk

4G Antarean x Caligene *SA* - mackerelmaster

4G Silver Lunar Herald x Caligene *SA* - IOU

ETA- All links pm'ed. I was working at warp speed, so if I sent you the wrong baby, please, please PM me. Thanks, and enjoy! smile.gif

Edited by jocosa

If you want, you can PM me the links and I'd be happy to work out which should go where and send the links out to their winners smile.gif.

Thanks so much, to you and The Dragoness!! I'm going to try to knock this out really quick during this brief moment when all 3 are napping. Fingers crossed! laugh.gif

Thank you jocosa for that beautiful Thalassa hatchie. I am sure it will be quieter than the little baby dragons you watch. LOL

Thank you jocosa for that beautiful Thalassa hatchie. I am sure it will be quieter than the little baby dragons you watch. LOL

Hahahah, right now I'm pretty sure Godzilla rampaging through downtown would be quieter then these three. You're very welcome! smile.gif

If for any reason she decides to be a brat, and refuse a mate you have for her, let me know and I'll breed you another. No guarantee it will be any more cooperative though. laugh.gif

AH ! Thanks for the Thalassa hatchie from me too, Jocosa !

Thanks for another wonderful giveaway, Dragoness! And thanks to all the lovely donators!

Edited by mackerelmaster

Thank you jocosa, Dragoness and all donators (and other participants) for the interesting raffle. biggrin.gif

Now Accepting Donations!

Just like last week, PM your teleport links to me. Please also include the name of your prize somewhere (example: 5G PB Pink) in your message. No lineage link necessary.

The theme this week is mystery! What that means is that this raffle will work a little differently. Unless someone has a better idea that it allow it to run a little better (which I would love to hear either here or in a PM), I'm thinking that the raffle will work like this:

1. Prizes are each given a number and sorted into the correct categories (CBs, Prizes, Lineaged Dragons) as usual.

2. The breed and generation will not be revealed until the winner receives their prize, only the category. For example, I might enter for "1" under the CB category, which may turn out to be anything from a CB Gold to a CB Pink.

3. No whining. Trading prizes is against the rules here, but you may regift it *if* you let me know. However, please don't just abandon it. Our donators are so generous; their kind donations don't belong in the AP.

Sounds intriguing!

I donated some pretty things, I hope you guys like them. smile.gif

As soon as I am unlocked....

ETA one prettyies sent smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Interesting! This should be good. biggrin.gif

I've donated a few things. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this week's raffle goes, it's a very exciting idea!

Interesting theme! Sent two pretties hoping to get a good, warm & cozy home~

Can't wait to see how everything goes!! & to see what prizes were in the end. biggrin.gif

My donations are in biggrin.gif Really excited for this one, I know that you guys always donate amazing things.

Did I miss how long donations will stay open? Is it always 24 hours? I'm a little locked and about to go out for a bit, so I don't want to miss the window!

Did I miss how long donations will stay open? Is it always 24 hours? I'm a little locked and about to go out for a bit, so I don't want to miss the window!

Yes, it's always 24 hours. The window will close at 7:00 PM EST/cave time tonight smile.gif

Thanks! Turns out my hatchie didn't roll over when I thought it would, so I won't be unlocked in time, at least not for an hour or hour and a half. Oopsie, lol. But thanks for the quick confirmation. o3o

I always like mystery prizes, never know what you might get! happy.gif Sent some donations along, too, sadly my prettiest decided to go on strike this week, but hopefully the ones I sent will please whoever gets them.

One thing, though; since we don't know what we're entering for, what happens if we win our own egg? unsure.gif Can we regift it on to here as an open link or....?

Edited by CharonDusk

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Oops...this is a bit late. However, to make up for it, the entry form is almost ready. Good luck, everyone! There are so many amazing prizes.

I feel like the time to my tablet is an hour off. >•> Good luck to everyone though! I donated a few things. Hope they find good homes.

The Raffle is Now Open!

Although the only options for each section are "all" and "none," I promise that no one will win more than five eggs and have to abandon any eggs they may already have. I redraw names once someone gets that many.

The prizes will be sorted as usual on a private list (by rarity and generation), so I'll draw in that order using all of the names of the people who selected "all" for said section. If you happen to get something that you already have or wish to regift for whatever reason, you may if you let me know. No whining please!

Edit: hopefully it makes a little more sense now

Edited by The Dragoness