The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Wow, attempting to ruin a free giveaway, that is a new low. Do these people have nothing better to do than viewbomb and attempt to ruin events?

I have a feeling whoever did this is gonna attempt to do the same for the raffle entries. In attempt to prevent this, I suggest using regular expressions to filter out entries that don't meet requirements. (Such as not having a real PM link in that field, etc)

In any case, I have re-submitted my donation. I wish good luck to everyone who enters!

Atm, only those with a Google account can join the raffle, since this happened last time. Sad thing to know something similar might have to happen with the donations, too.

Atm, only those with a Google account can join the raffle, since this happened last time. Sad thing to know something similar might have to happen with the donations, too.

Anyone can enter raffles. There's a second entry form for those without Google accounts that they can PM me to gain access to.

I would have filtered through them like Articray suggested, but whoever this person is, they've been using forum names and links that don't belong to them in some of the entries. I somewhat fear that they're targeting certain people this way unsure.gif

Thank you so much for your help, everyone!

I would have filtered through them like Articray suggested, but whoever this person is, they've been using forum names and links that don't belong to them in some of the entries. I somewhat fear that they're targeting certain people this way unsure.gif

How the actual censorkip.gif ....Argh. As much as I don't want to say this,looks like doing it by PM might be the only option to avoid this atm...

People need to get a life if they have the time to fill out THAT many fake entries. Donation pm headed your way.

im not really active in your giveaways but wow this is sickening to hear about. im sorry you have to deal with it :c the raffle is happening tomorrow yes on sunday? if so hopefullymy magis will come off cooldown and i can catch some extra green gems for your giveaway

I can't believe people are so determined to ruin the generosity of others. It's pathetic...

Ikr

Anyways, wanna donate my newly bred pink but is afraid that it's lineage is too messy

Check it here

No matter the lineage, it can be a good influencer for somebody!

im not really active in your giveaways but wow this is sickening to hear about. im sorry you have to deal with it :c the raffle is happening tomorrow yes on sunday? if so hopefullymy magis will come off cooldown and i can catch some extra green gems for your giveaway

Yes, the the raffle is tomorrow. Thank you for helping out!

And thank you to the rest of you too! I really appreciate the kind donations.

That's so wrong and I am so sorry to hear this. Someone is trying to ruin something so good, so pure and so innocent.

I sent my donations, hope it isn't too late.

GoN I am really angry.

I am so locked...

But to those interested - you can hide your scroll; teleport links still hold up.

I am so locked...

But to those interested - you can hide your scroll; teleport links still hold up.

Yeah I had to do this today earlier.

Donators, please PM your donations to me (yes, that includes those that have already been submitted). There are so many fake entries that I can't even begin to sort through them. 146 total entries. From now on, this is how donations will have to work until I can edit the donation form.

I honestly can't believe someone cares so much about ruining this for everyone. It's sick.

I'm very sorry about this. I know most of you are busy and may not have time to resubmit your donations, which I completely understand.

The raffle will be moved to tomorrow.

Man, how sad is someones life that this is how they get their kicks? Probably a 12 year old, and mommy has taken away their Xbox and they have nothing better to do.

Do I need to re-pm mine as well?

Your post date is the 24th, so by "Tomorrow" do you mean today, the 25th? Mine are all at 4D, 4H right now. If it IS today, they'll be fine. But if it is the 26th, I'm not sure if I should break all the links, inf properly and hatch them out, then make new links and resubmit.

^ jocosa I ended up taking down links for the lineaged ones that'll hatch, influencing them properly, and then resubmitting. I would suggest you resubmit links to them as hatchlings just because...even if the raffle opens today for entering, prizes would be distributed tmrw, and then some people don't pick up their prize right away because they're not online yet, etc.

Yeah, I think that might be the best idea, especially for lineaged ones, like yours, or CBs who would've run out of time otherwise, like one of mine was.

Man, how sad is someones life that this is how they get their kicks? Probably a 12 year old, and mommy has taken away their Xbox and they have nothing better to do.

Sadly given some of the things posted, I suspect someone rather older. I don't mean LANGUAGE, either.

Sadly given some of the things posted, I suspect someone rather older. I don't mean LANGUAGE, either.

Ah, I missed the postings. Ok, so 12 emotionally perhaps? laugh.gif

Re: Influencing and hatching all 7 out, then resubmitting them and all the info again. I'm not sure I'll have the time today. :/ I'll try to squeeze it in if possible. Thanks!

Do I need to re-pm mine as well?

Your post date is the 24th, so by "Tomorrow" do you mean today, the 25th? Mine are all at 4D, 4H right now. If it IS today, they'll be fine. But if it is the 26th, I'm not sure if I should break all the links, inf properly and hatch them out, then make new links and resubmit.

No, but thanks for asking.

The raffle will open tonight at 8:00 PM (EST), but prizes won't be sent out until tomorrow.

No, but thanks for asking.

The raffle will open tonight at 8:00 PM (EST), but prizes won't be sent out until tomorrow.

Oops!! I made the time to inf/inc them all. Sorry! New links coming your way once they hatch out. 7 new links just sent via pm. Scroll is hidden again.

Edited by jocosa

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck, everyone! There are lots of pretty prizes to enter for this week, which we can thank our amazing donators for smile.gif

Such amazing dragons! Good luck everyone and thanks so much to the donators! I hope people like the dragons I donated :33

I know commons aren't terribly exciting, but if it changes anybody's mind on entering for it, the terrae offered in cb dragons is a hatchling. ^^