The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

So I got my time wrong (sosorryi'mbadatmath) and the 2nd gen black is about to hatch now. I'll make a new teleport once it's hatched and send it to the winner. smile.gif

EDIT: Link sent to Purplehaze. <3

Edited by TerraAnne

Thank you The Dragoness and donators for my CB Black hatchie and 2G Gaia x Witchlight! smile.gif

Has there just been a raffle? Because I'm sure I signed up for weekly reminders and got none, so I missed it. I will sign up again, but has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you The Dragoness and donators for my CB Black hatchie and 2G Gaia x Witchlight! smile.gif

I liked the look of the gia's green paired with the green spots on the witchlight. I figured anything green for spring new growth and plants would be a good donation.

Has there just been a raffle? Because I'm sure I signed up for weekly reminders and got none, so I missed it. I will sign up again, but has this happened to anyone else?

The form has been closed. Someone was using it to submit fake enties, so I no longer use it. I do have a calendar that contains all of the raffle dates for this year though. I'm sorry about that.

Also, thanks Charon; I'm pretty sure you're the one who donated my shadow x bleeding moon check c: she'll be loved <3

Yep, that's one of mine happy.gif One of my favourite pairings, too, so really happy you like it! Hope you can get it a mate come Halloween, if you don't have one already! biggrin.gif

Me as well. No reminders received.

I'm now trying to get into the habit of swinging by here and keeping an eye on the dates.

ETA - Just saw the explanation as to why, that The Dragoness snuck in as I was typing. laugh.gif

Edited by jocosa

The form has been closed. Someone was using it to submit fake enties, so I no longer use it. I do have a calendar that contains all of the raffle dates for this year though. I'm sorry about that.

Okay, that makes sense. I will have to keep a better eye out (:

Thank you very much for the raffle, Dragoness, and thank you to StormBirdRising for my lovely lineaged prizes and to whomever donated the pretty CB pink smile.gif This mystery raffle was a lot of fun! happy.gif

I liked the look of the gia's green paired with the green spots on the witchlight. I figured anything green for spring new growth and plants would be a good donation.

It really is a nice combo! I've made a note to myself to breed a mate for it next Halloween. smile.gif

Em, so when would the next raffle be? I missed last one tongue.gif And I certainly don't want to miss another one

Em, so when would the next raffle be? I missed last one tongue.gif And I certainly don't want to miss another one

The next raffle is on April 6th. All of the upcoming dates, times, and themes are listed in the 2017 Raffle Calendar, which can be found in both the first and second posts smile.gif

The next raffle is on April 6th. All of the upcoming dates, times, and themes are listed in the 2017 Raffle Calendar, which can be found in both the first and second posts smile.gif

Thx!I'll check that out wink.gif

Does anyone have any raffle theme suggestions? I really love how much easier this website is to use to create and customize forms (unlike Google dry.gif ), so I'm testing it out to see if it will work for the next raffle. The only problem is that I can't stop multiple fake entries, but I'm hoping that the troll has moved on. Fingers crossed!

Suggest a Theme!

Edited by The Dragoness

Does anyone have any raffle theme suggestions? I really love how much easier this website is to use to create and customize forms (unlike Google dry.gif ), so I'm testing it out to see if it will work for the next raffle. The only problem is that I can't stop multiple fake entries, but I'm hoping that the troll has moved on. Fingers crossed!

Suggest a Theme!

Done! smile.gif

And I sure hope so. It just makes even more work for all you amazing raffle operators.

Now Accepting Donations!

The theme this week is Prizes/Metals. Possible prizes might include:

-Tinsels

-Shimmers

-Golds

-Silvers

-Coppers

-Golden Wyverns (these aren't technically Metals, but they fit here)

Other donations are also welcome!

Donators, please compile all of your donations into 1 PM and label the individual prizes somewhere (on a lineage/teleport link, above each prize, etc.) so that I can find specific prizes.

Time to go do some breeding tongue.gif Hopefully my metallic babies will be more co-operative this week.

I love this theme. wub.gif

I wish I had more egg rooms to breed my prize dragons and metallics. *just wondering - is it allowed to find other people to hold the prizes? unsure.gif *

My shinies were so cooperative last night/this morning!

I'm sorry I sent them to you in 2 batches, I forgot my golds were off cooldown today or I would have waited until today to send you a PM.

Sent my donations along happy.gif My babies were a bit more co-operative this week, though the nicest ones were still being stubborn.

I love this theme. wub.gif

I wish I had more egg rooms to breed my prize dragons and metallics. *just wondering - is it allowed to find other people to hold the prizes? unsure.gif *

As long as I get working teleport links to send to the winners, that's not a problem smile.gif

As long as I get working teleport links to send to the winners, that's not a problem smile.gif

Thank you for the respond. I'll look for friends, or if there's any trusted player here want to help holding egg(s), PM me. wink.gif

Sending PM. happy.gif

Edited by banban007