The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Now Accepting Donations!

Sorry, everyone! 7:00 PM EST is an hour before my 7:00, which I completely forgot about tonight. So it's now 7:07 for me and the donation form is open late....oops.

The theme this week is spring! Anything pretty and/or pastel will make a perfect donation. For those of you who celebrate it, think Easter colors. Don't have any donation ideas? Here's a short list:

-Spring Seasonals

-Pinks

-Daydreams (animals waking up from hibernation)

-Honeys (new plants blooming)

-Sunrises (longer days)

-Terraes (lots of green)

-Purples

-Soulpeaces (very pastel)

-Gaia Xenowyrms

Because of the new release locking scrolls, the donation form will close tomorrow at 11:00 PM (EST).

Edited by The Dragoness

WOO! *excitedly goes to donate* I got super lucky in the cave this week, and the perfect donations dropped into my lap :33 This is what I did instead of getting Fire Gems lawl.

Yes I finally remembered the time! Happy to donate happy.gif Hope someone would want my egg, since it is a LONG line after all...

Made some donations happy.gif They're not exactly Spring-related, but hopefully people will still like them! xd.png

So you know how much I wanted to donate, but my magi's are all on cool down. I regret only having three now and you can bet I'll be getting more magis after this. I only had a PB dark green egg to donate anyway it is nothing special. The pair of dark greens had given me alts before so I figured someone might get lucky, but now I'll have to keep it myself.

I'm sorry but it looks like I won't be able to donate anything this time. I seem to have attracted a view bomber who is very determined to kill everything on my scroll. I can't risk putting an egg in teleport where I can't hide it..

I'm sorry but it looks like I won't be able to donate anything this time. I seem to have attracted a view bomber who is very determined to kill everything on my scroll. I can't risk putting an egg in teleport where I can't hide it..

Maybe try PMing the Dragoness, see if you can work something out? smile.gif Worth a shot, especially with this happening to quite a few people lately.

Had some really stubborn dragons today >< but managed a few donations smile.gif

Oh no! I hope they leave your poor eggs alone soon. I don't think there's a way to get around not being able to use a teleport link, but thank you for keeping these raffles in mind! smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Uggh this View bombing is so ridiculous and Ugleeee sad.gif

What about working out a system where we can add the lineage & description for egg donations then Hide them, and only do the Teleport once the winners have been drawn? Or would that be too intensive to manage?

It's so awful that people want to attack others like this sad.gif. I hope they leave you alone soon!

I've added a few donations. Good luck, everyone!

Uggh this View bombing is so ridiculous and Ugleeee sad.gif

What about working out a system where we can add the lineage & description for egg donations then Hide them, and only do the Teleport once the winners have been drawn? Or would that be too intensive to manage?

The problem with this is that some donators post only a lineage link. If they hide the egg, then I can't enter a short description for it.

so maybe describing your donation should be obligatory? That way you wouldn't have to do it.

7 donations sent your way, this time via the official form since I got off work 4 hours early today. thumbs_up.png

Hid my scroll yesterday, so they should be fine until they roll to their new homes.

Happy Friday Raffling everyone! smile.gif

Ok, got this thread and its full year calendar linked on one of the first few posts under featured ongoing monthly events in Player Activity & Events Thread since ... it's ongoing and specific dates for donation & gifting & reminders so.... please feel free for anyone to post when these things reopen so people see it, but that way there is a front and center place to find it. So glad to see everyone donating and participating and I'll be back around ... in the next month or two!

ETA: Oh wait, still have time to donate, will get that done!

Edited by natayah

Oh no! I hope they leave your poor eggs alone soon. I don't think there's a way to get around not being able to use a teleport link, but thank you for keeping these raffles in mind! smile.gif

I hope so, too, Dragoness. I will be sure to donate some next week if they have moved on by then.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. I did lose 2 eggs, but considering that I had 4 that got more views than most of my adults have within their first few hours, I feel fortunate. Every growing thing on my scroll was sick, but all but those two recovered.

Yaaaaaasss my magi came off of cool down in time! Though i'm not sure if anyone will want this eggy.

Had a fun time making donations, will look forward to the coming giveaways/lottos as they always seem to get more and more fun. Thanks so much. And I'm so glad spring is here!

Donators, please PM your donations to me (yes, that includes those that have already been submitted). There are so many fake entries that I can't even begin to sort through them. 146 total entries. From now on, this is how donations will have to work until I can edit the donation form.

I honestly can't believe someone cares so much about ruining this for everyone. It's sick.

I'm very sorry about this. I know most of you are busy and may not have time to resubmit your donations, which I completely understand.

The raffle will be moved to tomorrow.

Edited by The Dragoness

That is just.....wow unsure.gif Words can't even begin to describe how vile that is dry.gif I'll send you mine ASAP.

That is just.....wow unsure.gif Words can't even begin to describe how vile that is dry.gif I'll send you mine ASAP.

That's how I feel too. I read the post about fake donations and I wanted to comment but it's so baffling and so ridiculous I don't even know what to say about it. How can people be that low?

Fake donations? Dragoness, I am so sorry you are having to deal with all this grief just to do something nice for the community!

Yes, Dragoness, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this also. And just for doing something nice for people. It doesn't even make any sense.

Wow, attempting to ruin a free giveaway, that is a new low. Do these people have nothing better to do than viewbomb and attempt to ruin events?

I have a feeling whoever did this is gonna attempt to do the same for the raffle entries. In attempt to prevent this, I suggest using regular expressions to filter out entries that don't meet requirements. (Such as not having a real PM link in that field, etc)

In any case, I have re-submitted my donation. I wish good luck to everyone who enters!