The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Do you mean the Gold X Grave??? You can gift it to me if it is allowed.

I mean both the Gold x Grave and Greenwing x Shadow Walker.

If Dragoness (and the donators?) say yes, I'm sending the Gold x Grave your way.

Well I could keep it for collection purposes I guess

(did any of you even see the bottom line on my sign)

You could offer your gift in here later. It's a very low gen shimmer, many people will love it.

and yes, I'm the type of person who read others signatures.

------

Thank you Dragoness, Aurae, all donators and participants for the wonderful raffle. wub.gif I'll make sure to join again xd.png

Congratulations all winners!

Edited by banban007

You could gift it to me it would be loved. The only silver shimmer I have is an 8 gen I think, well I know it's longer than a 3 gen. (though I'de have to wait seven more hours to take it)

EDIT: I'm so sorry I just realized how greedy I sound right now. xd.png

Edited by TerraAnne

Well it was pretty silly to sign up for mystery prizes when you know that includes shimmerscales. As The Dragoness already explained, you can re-gift it in this thread. Best for it to go to someone who will appreciate it, rather than the donor (or The Dragoness) coming on and feeling hurt for something that is out of their control.

Your sig is great for gifting purposes, but for a mystery raffle where you agreed to sign up for all available prize dragons? That's your responsibility. The Dragoness had sixty-seven prizes to juggle and at least thirty users to keep track of in this dragon. Expecting her to check everyone's signatures, profiles, and wishlists for a raffle in which they knew was a mystery, were warned they didn't know what the prizes were ahead of time, and specifically agreed to sign up for all of whatever section(s) is, quite frankly, incredibly ridiculous.

You don't like the egg, that's great, but someone here will love it and will be gracious about getting it. =\

~

Congrats to the winners! Thank you very much to the donators, The Dragoness, and Aurae. <3

The Dragoness, I do notice that "4G Dark Lumina x Indigo Lunar Herald *SAs*" doesn't have a winner listed for it. Did one get drawn and just not written down or did it get missed? Thanks so much for organizing these raffles! It takes an immense out of energy. <3

May I regift my prizes?

I'm not much of a fan of longer lineages AND I meant to click no to entering for anything other thanbthe CB section...

Please do not trade, experiment on, or abandon any prizes! You may regift them if you wish (either in this thread or somewhere else).

^ From this raffle.

I don't know about your specific donors, but speaking as a general donor, I know I wouldn't mind - I donate the eggs so that they'll go to a loving home, and if the first home isn't right, that's completely fair. Not everything is everyone's cup of tea.

I mean both the Gold x Grave and Greenwing x Shadow Walker.

If Dragoness (and the donators?) say yes, I'm sending the Gold x Grave your way.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And I won a 3g silver tinsel X stripe. This is great. Thank you Donators. wub.gif

Got some interesting dargons. Thanks to all the donators, and thanks to Dragoness for another interesting raffle :33

https://dragcave.net/teleport/31d520d163469...9ed53b79e0346f1

Here regifting my shimmer

Feel free to grab!

(also should I sent the prize I own to the winner?)

I'll look after this lil shimmer smile.gif Thanks

Anyways, I'll regift this 2GPB White. It's parents have "thuwed" name in them but they aren't actually verified thuwed unfortunately.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6d09ea782676a...8457975409f837f

Hey! That's mine!

Lol

OH! I just realized ohmy.gif I hope you don't mind me regifting it. I feel bad.

These prizes are awesome. Falconiform wyvern just hatched so I can accept one of mine. The other two will have to wait a little while. Thanks so much guys. <3

Would freezing a gift as a cute little hatchie be bad?

Edited by TerraAnne

These prizes are awesome. Falconiform wyvern just hatched so I can accept one of mine. The other two will have to wait a little while. Thanks so much guys. <3

Would freezing a gift as a cute little hatchie be bad?

Freezing does count as breaking the rules if the donator is against it. If you don't already know who that is, just let me know and I'll tell you so you can ask them smile.gif

The Dragoness, I do notice that "4G Dark Lumina x Indigo Lunar Herald *SAs*" doesn't have a winner listed for it. Did one get drawn and just not written down or did it get missed? Thanks so much for organizing these raffles! It takes an immense out of energy. <3

Thank you so much for pointing this out! I think I missed it. If anyone wants this baby, please PM me and I'll send the link your way.

(And no thanks necessary. The donators do the real work.)

Edited by The Dragoness

I prefer shorter lineages because I have a hard time tracking larger lineages (and getting mates), so I'm gifting this 5G Spotted Greenwing and Shadow Walker checker:

teleport/e3692d5cf56b288b5146a18eb80f20af

I was away from site and didn't even get a chance to participate lol tongue.gif I sent one blue firegem to KiraLwolf, but I have no idea who won the other? I guess I will just wait for PM because I believe Dragoness has informed winners whom to contact.

Thank you so much again for the wonderful giveaway, I hope there will be more mystery ones so I get to participate in one of those too. Looking forward. biggrin.gif And thanks Dragoness for all the hard work!

Lil blue crystals going to age up soon anyway I might as well keep him\her as an extra adult. ^°^

The Dragoness and donors (esp. mystery donor of the CB fire gem and Tecca), thank you. biggrin.gif