TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Really? Okay cool

Yeah I thought the diamonds would be rare too cuz you know gems and diamonds and shiny egg but unless the adults are super shiny and gem like I don't think they'll be user driven rares like coppers and xenos

Diamonds sort between Desipise and Dorsal smile.gif

Oh, I don't have a despise dragon, so I just thought Deep Sea was natural what's the description for despise egg?

Wow! I totally missed this, and I even logged in last night too. Locked with a bunch of autumns I bred to freeze.... To keep or??

I haven't hunted for long, but haven't seen a single Diamond. Can't wait to see the adults, those leaf litter babies look pretty already

Wow! I totally missed this, and I even logged in last night too. Locked with a bunch of autumns I bred to freeze.... To keep or??

I haven't hunted for long, but haven't seen a single Diamond. Can't wait to see the adults, those leaf litter babies look pretty already

They're there in the alpine and volcano. It's easier to get them in the volcano they tend to stick around longer there

Oh, I don't have a despise dragon, so I just thought Deep Sea was natural what's the description for despise egg?

No worries.

Desipise are Halloween dragons, the egg description is "Being around this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

Good luck catching one next month.

No worries.

Desipise are Halloween dragons, the egg description is "Being around this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

Good luck catching one next month.

... from the AP. They won't be available CB smile.gif

I think the diamonds are going to look cool with aeons, bright pinks and almandines. smile.gif I'm curious to see the adults, because the s2 hatchlings look like little winged horses to me. smile.gif

I'm so excited for the unexpected release! Thank you so much TJ, I know this season is madness for you! Extra special thanks to the spriters.

I think the diamonds are going to look cool with aeons, bright pinks and almandines. smile.gif I'm curious to see the adults, because the s2 hatchlings look like little winged horses to me. smile.gif

If they keep their horse-y shape, I'm going to breed them with the horse dragons. Purple and pink go nice together.

If they keep their horse-y shape, I'm going to breed them with the horse dragons. Purple and pink go nice together.

For those who don't know, but the S1 Diamond Hatchie looked like a T-Rex

I thought the diamond ones were going to be rare (because, you know, diamonds) but I've managed to grab 4 already, heh, so they can't be THAT rare...at least not YET...XP Also got 3 of the leafy ones so I'm locked now. biggrin.gif

...GAH. I really have to start naming my dragons...my backlog is getting really HUGE...D:

You sent me into a naming frenzy!! I didn't realize how backlogged I was xP Done now! I have a few left I suppose, holidays only, my small handful of them.

Ooh, I really really love the S2 leaf litter hatchlings. So adorable and autumnal. I like the light and dark gray shades, too!

Very eager to see what happens with the diamond dragons-- they've gained a lot of sparkles from S1 to S2, and I hope that continues even further into the adult form. The eggs are breathtaking, and I'd love to see an adult with that prismatic beauty.

Darn, I was hoping that the Diamonds would stick with the S1 hatchling look. Looks like I'm going to end up with an army of T-rex pygmies lol.

Darn, I was hoping that the Diamonds would stick with the S1 hatchling look. Looks like I'm going to end up with an army of T-rex pygmies lol.

Haha, as someone who really loves dinosaurs, same here

I adore the leaf litter ones, especially that darling little autumn leaf on the end of their tail. The diamonds I think will look amazing with the Mutamores.

Oh my gosh, I just wanted to say how amazing it is to log in to the forums and see that 2 folks had sent me offers of diamonds when I'd mentioned that I'd miss-clicked and gotten a bolt by accident.

I *did* manage to snag a final diamond and suggested they find someone who hasn't managed to...

Just, sending out a HUGE thank you to those folks, (they know who they are!) it gives me super warm fuzzy feels. smile.gif

This was a nice surprise at the end of a long day. I'm locked with three leaf litter eggs, I'll have to try to catch some diamonds after I unlock again. Thank you TJ and spriters!

It took me about 8 hours of on and off clicking to get 7 new eggs smile.gif But I'm very happy about it! Can't wait to see them grow wub.gif

I thought the diamond ones were going to be rare (because, you know, diamonds)

diamonds actually are incredibly common to find. its just that one company controls how many diamonds enter the market, having them obtain value from so rarely being released for sale.

I was hoping there would be a new release this weekend and I'm so glad there really is one laugh.gif

I managed to get one of each. The leaf litter ones look adorable, I'm so excited about a new autumn dragon!

I did not expect the Diamond hatchies to look like that, not that I dislike it, just unexpected. Leaf ones look good aswell. I'll be looking forward to them growing up.

Also finally managed to get 2 of each. So for now I'm good.

Looks like that middle leaf litter one is probably an alt. I love alt hunting, despite my horrible luck with it. I also wonder if the diamond ones are going to end up as rares. I grabbed mine fairly easily, but I've heard some people are having trouble with it. I wouldn't mind another rare to collect though.

Looks like that middle leaf litter one is probably an alt. I love alt hunting, despite my horrible luck with it. I also wonder if the diamond ones are going to end up as rares. I grabbed mine fairly easily, but I've heard some people are having trouble with it. I wouldn't mind another rare to collect though.

It's gender dimorphism.