TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Looks like that middle leaf litter one is probably an alt. I love alt hunting, despite my horrible luck with it. I also wonder if the diamond ones are going to end up as rares. I grabbed mine fairly easily, but I've heard some people are having trouble with it. I wouldn't mind another rare to collect though.

The middle leaf hatchling is the male. The rest are female. So, there's no way to clarify whether its color is related to gender dimorphism or it being an alt just yet. If it is an alt, tj is missing even more than the one other dimorphic hatchling sprite. He usually puts a whole other series for alts (like with the undine).

Love the colors of the hatchlings and the egg design is so cool too!

I can hardly wait to see the adults!!

Great work spriters <3

The middle leaf hatchling is the male. The rest are female. So, there's no way to clarify whether its color is related to gender dimorphism or it being an alt just yet. If it is an alt, tj is missing even more than the one other dimorphic hatchling sprite. He usually puts a whole other series for alts (like with the undine).

Or maybe the spriters are messing with us and the adults don't have dimorphism, just the hatchies. hah

You sent me into a naming frenzy!! I didn't realize how backlogged I was xP Done now! I have a few left I suppose, holidays only, my small handful of them.

LOL it must be all those eggs I sent you >.>

ONTOPIC THOUGH -

I saw somebody mention the S1 sprite look versus the S2 sprites...does anybody have that sprite image saved somewhere still? Really curious to see what that looks like since I missed it.

It seems like the dragon will grow up to be mostly red with diamond as the accent or used in its wing coloration? Definitely not what I expected to see out of the egg, since I hoped there would be more of that pretty diamond coloration and shine in the sprite. Hoping the adult pose showcases the diamonds ^.^

I saw somebody mention the S1 sprite look versus the S2 sprites...does anybody have that sprite image saved somewhere still? Really curious to see what that looks like since I missed it.

DC Wiki almost always has those: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released smile.gif

Thank you for the in-time release, I hoped it'll be so! and for more than 1 new breed (though I'd love 3 much more xd.png)smile.gif

I didn't have all free eggslots at the time, but got my 2 each yesterday, and even caught more Forest ones than I needed a bit later- well, more for my bf then if Purples do ther job^^

ohmy.gif This was a surprise, but a very pleasant one! (I got mine pretty fast, thankfully, since I was a little late.) I'm so excited to see how they turn out, they look pretty great so far! Thank you spriters! As always, great work!

I'm most excited about the leaf litter ones, because of y'know, Fall and all. =P But the diamond ones are so interesting, too! Can't wait to see these adults! <3

Finally had more scroll space open, so I was able to get two of each of the new eggs. I also misclicked on a BBW egg, so now have to wait 5 more hours to go back to the cave!

I must say the eggs have been fairly easy to catch except for the first diamond I caught on the night of the release, although even that only took an hour of hunting.

Thanks Odeen and Infinis for the new dragons. I was surprised at the color of the diamond hatchling and now am really anxious to see the adult. And the leaf litter hatchie looks promising -- love the leaf on the end of its tail. smile.gif

Missed the release (as always, this timezone thing is ludicrous) but this was SUPER easy tonight, thankfully - I'm still catching up from the Olympic one! I adore the autumn ones, omg. It''s my favourite season and it's so hard to remember that it's spring here when 98% of my online entertainment is currently like "YAY FALLLLL :DDD". These are stunning so far, and I foresee much hoarding on my end.

The diamonds are also lovely, but seriously. That leaf wing. <33

New release! I'm late! YAY anyway! xd.png

I love the "diamond"'s egg, but I'm not as impressed with the hatchies. I'm pretty curious about how they'll look like as aduts.

Now the "leaf" ones... I love the egg AND the hatchies, I hope the adults will be just as gorgeous!

Thanks TJ, and spriters, as always. smile.gif

Ahh! Why am I always unprepared for new releases? Okay, I need egg descriptions and where to find them, please? If I could grab at least one of each I'd be happy.

Diamond egg - this egg shines like a diamond

Alpine and volcano

Leaf egg- this egg is hidden in the leaf litter

Jungle, forest and desert

The diamond ones are magenta. I'm disappointed, I've expected them to be much shinier lol... there's hope in the adults.<3 Adorable babies though. ;A;

I need more leafy ones.

Diamond egg - this egg shines like a diamond

Alpine and volcano

Leaf egg- this egg is hidden in the leaf litter

Jungle, forest and desert

Thank you so much! Because of that I was able to snatch three of each just now. That's officially the fastest grab for me yet, not counting holiday releases. I hope everyone has as much luck as I just did. biggrin.gif

The eggs look amazing, I can't wait to see what they grow up to look like. wub.gif

Thank you so much! Because of that I was able to snatch three of each just now. That's officially the fastest grab for me yet, not counting holiday releases. I hope everyone has as much luck as I just did. biggrin.gif

The eggs look amazing, I can't wait to see what they grow up to look like. wub.gif

You're welcome smile.gif the pink horse hatchies hatched from the diamond eggs and the chubby insect babies hatched from the leaf eggs just so you know

You're welcome smile.gif the pink horse hatchies hatched from the diamond eggs and the chubby insect babies hatched from the leaf eggs just so you know

I think they both look awesome. For a second there I thought the leaf hatchies had dog-faces. D'ey so kewt. wub.gif

Frick, I missed the release.

Well no, it's still going on - just check the cave at every :5 minutes and you'll see them (they have "diamond" and "leaf litter" in their description).

Oh man. I'm out on trips maybe three times a year, but so far there's a been a release during all three! Hope these guys aren't too tough to find.

Yay! First stage cracks on all my eggs at 1200+ views and 400+ unique views. They should hopefully hatch on time tomorrow.