TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

I had intended to stay offline today, but at some point this morning said out loud to the cat, "There's going to be a release today," and lo, I was right! xd.png Thank you, TJ, and spriters!

OMG, I think I'm in love with the hatchies that came out of the leaf eggs. They just look so cuddly! And the little guys that came out of the diamond eggs are so not what I would have expected, color-wise. Even if the adults eventually don't knock me over, I think I might need an army of TINY T-REX! and cuddle tummies ("voracious appetite").

Leaf hatchling is still cute in gendered form. It's got some orange to it, but it looks more leaf-like. Well, duh, I guess.

Are there any foliage-associated names it could have? Molt? Mold?

Mock-something (camouflage)?

Edited by Ripan

im guessing that that the leaf dragon could be based off of some sort of butterfly/moth/beetle and some leaves so it would be a mix of an insect and foliage

Oh am I now LOVING the color the Diamonds have turned into - from blaring magenta to this more bluish purple - blurple? And the chubby ones are nice too, it looks like they'll have the dimorphism.

ETA: Ok, looked at them again and they're not Blurple but they're really gorgeous!

Edited by oddsoxdi

That diamond egg is gorgeous, I wish I could keep that sprite somehow wink.gif

Well, the diamond hatchies looks super nice.

As for the Monarch (because I'm fairly certain it is one, or at least based on one, considering the hatchies have a "voracious appetite"), I feel like they're one of those breeds that I may hoard "because just because".

OMG, I think I'm in love with the hatchies that came out of the leaf eggs. They just look so cuddly! And the little guys that came out of the diamond eggs are so not what I would have expected, color-wise. Even if the adults eventually don't knock me over, I think I might need an army of TINY T-REX! and cuddle tummies ("voracious appetite").

Cuddle tummies!! Oh that's perfect.

I'm liking the leafies more then the diamonds so far, but both are beautiful. I love the way the leafie looks to be a big stocky dragon.

MY GOODNESS! wub.gif Diamond hatchlings are TOO CUTE~ wub.gifwub.gif

THANKS to those for making us all happy and enjoy our EGGY! **HUGS**

I'm happy my scroll is full of the diamond EGGY~ wub.gif

Will catch other when mine hatch!!! tongue.gif

THANKS again!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

**CHUUUUUUUUUU*

The gray hatchies look so cuddly, they're super sweet! wub.gif The redish ones look great too, they looked like little raptors, but with how the s2's look, it's unlikely that the dragon will be bipedal. Can't wait to get more of both breeds!

I'm so surprised we got red dragons out of the diamond eggs! Well, red hatchlings, anyway.

I really adore the silvery-ish babies that hatched out of the leaf eggs, I think I'll have to hoard those once they grow up, haha. I also like both hatchlings' second stage pose, the diamond babies in particular are very dynamic.

May i know the description to find them?

"This egg shines like a diamond" and "This egg is buried in leaf litter."

Is it just my computer showing the wrong time, or are these drops coming a little bit before the actual minute? (Ie. 6:34:52) - 8 seconds before the :35 drop.

Is it just my computer showing the wrong time, or are these drops coming a little bit before the actual minute? (Ie. 6:34:52) - 8 seconds before the :35 drop.

Could be a lil of both, but it's most likely that your computer clock is a bit out - they do seem to drift off a bit over time.

Edited by Amazon_warrior